23

"Satana!" My boss yelled all happy and shit.

"Yes?" I looked at her. My boss was a bitch.

"Your works are great! We got the deal with the other company! You saved us from failing! Ay Mija!" She came over to me and hugged me.

"Really? That's great! Oh and Ms. Gonzalez I have to talk to you about something can we sit down in my office?" I asked nicely and she nodded.

"Hey! 2 coffees in Ms.Martinez office!" She yelled to the receptionist.

We walked Over to my office and currently I was wearing this:

"Soo? What's up?" She smiled and crossed her legs.

"I'm pregnant! and I wanted to ask if it's okay..when I give birth in a couple of months... and I don't want to lose my job of course..can I work from home while taking care of my baby... and..I will need a week off when I'm giving BIRTH and.... I won't be able to work a lot but I'll try to work as much as I can" I spoke fast and bit my lips.

"Yes! Sure! That's great news Satana!" She hugged me again.

"Please call me Sara" I scrunched my face and she laughed.

"Sorry SARA" she giggled.

"Miss...are you..drunk?" I realised

"Maybeee.." she giggled and I nodded my head slowly taking her out of my office.

"Bring it to her office she's drunk. I'm not dealing with it right now..I'm gonna go home" I smiled
At Valeria.

Soon to be hubby 🥺💖

Me
Amor. can you come pick me up from work? Por favor❤️🥺

Soon to be hubby 🥺💖
Sí. Everything okay? ❤️

Me
Yessss. My boss is drunk again. Come now 😂

I shut my phone and waited for Oscar to pick me up.

"Baby. Satana Sara Get in" Oscar stoped the car and I smiled. I went in the car and gave him a kiss.

"What's with everyone calling me Satana today" I shook my head and he smiled.

"I want to sleep so. Drive home babyboyyyyy" I giggled and fell alseep imidiatly once we were at home.

_________________________
A/n: this one is boring but I just wanted to make a chapter for you guys. I won't post for about a week because I moved in a new house and I have to settle in + in Austria there are a lot thunderstorms Rn and in scared asf. But thank you all for the reads and votes! Love you <3