07

This 2months me and Oscar have been hanging out nearly everyday. He was with me all day or he worked. I've heard so many bad things about Oscar or his personality but nothing from that was right.. If you get to know him better you will realise he's actually very sweet, nice and calm.
He just cares about everyone he loves and is a bit hard on them, but he really isn't as bad as I thought.
Me and Oscar were now in his car driving somewhere, he said he goes there to clean his mind and has never brought someone else there except Cesar and now me.
Am I that special to him?
"Oscar...where are we going pendejo?" I laughed and he stopped the car. I gave him a confused look not knowing why he stopped. "We are here beautiful, leave your shoes in the car" I nodded and we got out of the car. He brought me to the beach.. we walked around nobody saying a word. You could hear just our breathing and the ocean. I felt something touch my arm and saw it was mine and Oscars hand,they were hitting each other from how close we were. I wanted to do it but wasn't sure. Fuck it I won't die if I do. I moved my index finger around his and he did the same we soon interlocked fingers and walked longer while holding hands. We stopped by a house and sat In front of it. We sat there and looked at the ocean in silence until I spoke up.
"Oscar..." my voice was now very quite.
He hummed and kept looking at the ocean.
"Can I ask you something?" He still didn't look at me. " you just did" he laughed and nodded. His laugh would make my day go better even if it was the worst day.
"What happened to your parents?" It was silent and he turned his head towards me,looking me in the eyes.
"My mom was a druggie...and my dad uh... left us" I couldn't help but feel bad. I didn't know his story we never talked about it.. I just hugged him and apologised for asking.
He put his head on my shoulder and I rubbed his back. "You don't have to apologise, I'm okay." I nodded and hugged him. "One day..when you will get married.. and have a wife... she's going to be lucky to have you..and you raised Cesar pretty good. You are the best brother and father at the same time." He said something under his breath but I couldn't hear it. I just heard the word 'you'.
I didn't want to ask so I just kept looking at the ocean.
We stayed at the beach for a couple more hours,talking and getting to know each other better. It was late so we walked towards the car. "Thank you Oscar..I'm really happy you are my friend" he just smiled and we got in the car and drove off.
"I never opened my self to someone" I just looked at him and smiled. "Me neither... am I special to you?" I laughed but he just looked at me then the road. He nodded his head "yea you are special S" I smiled at him and grabbed his hand softly while he drove. " you too Oscar" it was just silent,only the rap music on the radio.
We soon arrived at my house and I hugged him. " good night Spooky. Thank you for today." He looked me in the eyes, like he was staring at my soul. He hugged me and said good night to me too. He waited until I walked inside and drove off.
As soon as I walked in a saw ruby by the window. "Really Ruby? Are you spying on me now" I laughed and he just nodded. "I am your brother I have the right to know about what's going on in your life. And I hate to say this but you and Oscar look cute together-" I cut him off before he can say more. "Noup ruby. Me and Oscar are just friends and I don't want to talk about that right now... if you have something else than that to say than you can speak." He looked at me a bit sad. I know he felt bad for me,that I don't trust in love. And even if u had to say I might like Oscar.. I don't know...
"Uh- Halloween is soon.. are you coming with us or are you going to watch movies with Spooky.. or if he throws a party I don't know.." I laughed and said "I'll see...it's on Friday right?" He just nodded and I hugged him a good night. I kissed his head and went to Olivia room room say good night. She did the same and I went to shower than to bed.
____________________________________
A/n: Oscar is being nice with her...
Is he falling for her.
Is she going to give the love one last chance? ...