08-Halloween👻

It's Friday, October 31st- Halloween.

We were all now getting ready and i wore this:

(That all together

(That all together.)

I decided I'll go with the crew where ever they go. I don't care, Halloween isn't as fun as it used to be when I was a child. Now I'm grown. I put white eye-shadow and glossy lip filler. I didn't put mascara on because my eyelashes are naturally long.i walked into the living room, hearing everyone discussing where they should go. Jamal wanted to go to Brentwood and I knew the reason. It's stupid but I belive in rollerworld..So I walked over to then and said that Jamals idea was good.
Ruby made a plan how we should seperate. So he can only get close to Olivia. I didn't really have a problem with her.. but sometimes she's kinda annoying. She acts like she likes Ruby and I hope it is like that.. I don't want my Hermano hurt. Even if ruby is the same hight as me and we are 2 years difference.

-In Brentwood-
Olivia had the idea to crash a party. There were white people,don't get me wrong I love them but some are just fucked up.. some latinos are also not something I would like, what bothered me was that this one boy was dressed like a chulo. A version of spooky with hair.
He soon came over to me cesar and ruby.
" wassup locooos? I heard you from from the 'ridge too. Yo check it." He said moving his cap around. I was just looking at him stupidly and annoyed.
"Aaah just clowning" what the hell is wrong with this kid I asked my self.
"What do you think of my fist? My tat?" He said showing at his tear drop tattoo. I wanted to splash some water at him and call Spooky to show him what a real tat is and a real cholo. They aren't people to pretend your are.
As soon as Olivia took a pressed juice he decided to act cool like a chulo and yell at her. I wanted to beat the shit out of him but kept my silence.
...
"What is wrong with you people!" He yelled at us.
"YOU PEOPLE?" I now stepped in. I was losing my nerves slowly.
"Don't you have any respect?" He asked
"Respect. Says the one white boy dressed like a Cholo." I snapped back.
"Excuse me? Excuse me?" He yelled in my face.
" hey we don't want any problems" Cesar said.
"Exactly. You know I got her let me pay for the juice." Ruby said. Boy we don't even have money with us.
"Okay. Okay it's 52 dollars a bottle and then another 20 each for all the food and drink you had." He really is pissing me off.
"We don't have that kind of money" said Olivia
"Of course you don't" he said back.
"What's that supposed to mean?" Me and Olivia asked at the same time.
"I'm just stating the obvious" he pushed me making me fall to the ground. Not even realising that I hit my head.
"Now you're just beeing a dick!" I yelled at him a threw a punch in his face. The next thing I know is we're running away from the eggs that were being thrown on us. My head hurt like shit but I didn't give a single fuck.
As soon as we stopped Olivia tried apologising thinking it's her fault when it isn't. It was a party and he should have put that juice away if he didn't want people touching it. Asswipe think is something.
"Don't get a lyft it's handeled" Cesar said and walked back to them. Is he crazy?

"You want some more? Oh, you think you and this little bitch are hard. Okay" he laughed at me and Cesar. Did he just-
" nah, but he is." As soon as Ces said that i saw Oscars car pull up. Oh shit
He got out and slammed the door walking aggressively to the kid. Not gonna lie it looked so attractive.
The boy looked scared for his life.
Oscar licked his finger and wiped the tattoo of the kids face off then he tried the same at his but it didn't come off
"This shit's real" he said in a angry low ton.
" please what do you want" the kid dressed as a chulo cried.
Oscar looked at me and saw that I was bleeding.
" all you candys and apologise to my ruca!"  They looked at me and he apologised. I just nodded and spoke up "don't forget the pressed juice doe!" He started saying against it but when oscar cleared his Throat they gave us everything.
Did Oscar just call me his ruca?🥺
We walked to the car and Oscar took my hand to look where I was bleeding from.
"Oscar I'm fine. It's nothing just hit my head and punched him." He looked at my arm and shaked his head "it's nothing? You hit your head Sara! You could have blacked out and died in place! And learn how to punch please" I laughed and just walked towards the car telling him I was fine. He dropped everyone off and ruby stayed with Cesar for a bit until me and Oscar talked and he cleaned me up.
I sat on the counter and he got between my legs. He cleaned up the bloods and eggs that were thrown on me.
" he pissed me off that he was trying to act cool and show off his tattoo. It's not something they should dress up for Halloween for. This is real and not some joke." I hissed. He just looked at me and laughed. " okay mami you are done. Next time I see you hurt by someone they will catch more than Only this hands" i just smiled at him and hugged him. I knew he needed hugs but wasn't used to them. He suprisenly hugged me back and pulled away.
I waved Oscar and Cesar goodbye and me and ruby walked home.
"Today was a big day" I sighed and we drifted off imidiatly. Ah I forgot to mention I saw Olivia outside while ruby was using The bathroom.. I have this feeling something happened not bad bad but bad.
__________________________________
A/n: I'm bored 🙄