Parrlyn - Nap

"WE'RE SIIIIIX!

The crowed erupted with applause. The queens just finished their first show of the day. They danced a little then walked off stage left. 

"That was such a good show!" Jane was practically jumping with joy. 

"I know that crowd was incredible!" Anne loved when the crowd laughed at her jokes. 

The queens walked back to their dressing room. All six queens shared a dressing room, so it was a little cramped. They changed out of their costumes and hung them up, for they had a second show that night. They had a few hours between shows and they all had different plans. 

"Catherine and I are going to grab some lunch anybody want to join?" Jane asked. 

"No thanks Jane, Anna and I are gonna go shopping for some new shoes!" Kitty loved shoes. 

"Anne? Cathy?" Jane looked at the two girls. Cathy was staring at her coffee, no doubt at least her fifth cup of the day. She slightly shook her head no, not breaking eye contact with her cup. 

"I think we might just chill here" Anne didn't really like to go to public places, she would much rather stay here and talk with Cathy. 

"Ok then see everyone in two hours." Jane grabbed Catherine's hand and left. Anna and Kitty soon followed, leaving Anne and Cathy alone in the dressing room. 

"Babe what's wrong" Anne noticed that Cathy still hadn't moved since they got back to the dressing room. 

"Nothing I'm just really tired. I stayed up too late writing" Cathy admitted as she walked over to the couch. 

"Well then let's take a nap before the show" Anne walked over and gave her girlfriend a quick hug. 

Anne layed on the couch as Cathy climbed on top of her. Cathy rested her face in the crook of Anne's neck and wrapped her arms and legs around the taller girl. Anne placed one hand on top of Cathys curly hair and the other wrapped around her back. Anne adjusted slightly so that she could pull the blanket over the two of them. They both fell asleep within minutes. 

Time skip like an hour and a half

The other four queens returned to the theater and walked into the dressing room. They saw Anne and Cathy tangled together laying on the couch, fast asleep. 

"Awww look they are adorable" Kitty said as she got her phone out to take pictures.

"I've got to go live and show the fans this!" Jane pulled up her instagram and started a live video.  "Everybody this is Parrlyn in real life." Jane flipped the camera so that the viewers could see the sleeping couple. The comments started rolling in:

"Aww couple goals"

"Who knew Anne would be on the bottom..."

"#parrlynisotp"

The comments were making all of the queens laugh, waking up Cathy. Cathy opened her eyes and saw Anne sleeping beneath her. Cathy rarely got to see Anne this calm. She looked so peaceful when she slept. Cathy cupped Anne's cheek and pressed a soft kiss to her lips. This made the fans on the live freak out. 

"Cathy really is a top huh"

"PARRLYYNNNNN FOREVERRR"

Cathy took her lips off Anne's, causing the younger girl to wake up. Anne grinned when she saw that Cathy looked happy and rested. Anne really did worry about her sleeping habits. 

"Hello beautiful" Anne said as she booped Cathy on the nose. At this point the fans were loosing their minds. Jane and Anna sat in the corner, laughing as they read the comments. Anne and Cathy looked over to see the phones pointed at them. 

"Are you filming us?!" Cathy asked as she walked towards Jane,

"No....." Jane said, barely able to contain her laughter. 

Cathy grabbed Janes phone out of her hand and saw that she was on Instagram live. Cathy quickly ended the live and jokingly threw Janes phone back at her. She walked over to Anne and sat back down with her on the couch. Catherine and Jane had brought them food so that sat and ate for a few minutes. Then all of the queens started to get their costumes on, and headed to warmups. 

Anne and Cathy always sat together for warmups. Cathy usually sitting in Anne's lap or cuddled together on the stairs. Today, they sat, holding hands on the stairs with Cathy resting her head on Anne's shoulder. Anne noticed that Kitty had her phone and was taking pictures of the couple, but Anne didn't care. She was just happy to be performing with her best friends, and especially her girlfriend. 

Here's a happier one to make up for the last couple. Thank you so much for 10 followers!!!! Please send in requests!!

Fun fact: In stay alive (reprise) Eliza runs onto stage already dressed in black because she came straight from Peggys funeral. (Lol that might be wrong but I read it somewhere)