Pinkberry - Bathroom

TW: kinda make-out sesh idk

Brooke woke up suddenly to the jarring sound of her alarm ringing. Great. She thought, another day at my stupid school with my best friend/crush that will never like me back. Chloe Valentine. Brooke has had a crush on the girl every since middle school. She was everything that Brooke wanted to be. Funny, confident, tall, and gorgeous. The way that her long, brown hair fell flawlessly over her shoulders was enough to make Brooke go crazy everyday. She dreaded school because of this. Brooke figured out she was gay a long time ago. She hadn't come out to anybody because she was scared. She was scared of how they would react and treat her differently, especially Chloe. Brooke looked back at her clock and realizes she was going to be late if she didn't stop day dreaming about the tall brunette. 

(Time skip to at school bc I am lazy)

Chloe stood at her locker, fixing her lipgloss in the mirror. She finished up and grabbed her books for her first class, History. She looked over her shoulder and saw her best friend Brooke standing across the hall at her locker. Chloe couldn't help but notice how attractive Brooke was. The way that her face light up whenever she was happy and how her beautiful blue eyes could stare right into your soul. Chloe has been struggling with her sexuality for a long time. She's dated a lot of guys and maybe kissed some girls while drunk, but she has never known for sure what she was or who she liked. She knew that she had a crush on Brooke but she's tried to convince her self that it's just jealousy or something else. She couldn't really be gay...could she? Chloe decided that today was the day when she would find out if she really was into girls, and maybe confess her feelings for Brooke.

Brooke began to worry when she saw Chloe fast waking directly at her. She was even more frightened when Chloe grabbed her hand and began to drag her to the bathroom. 

"Chloe, What is going on?" Brooke asked as she tried to keep up with the taller girls pace, 

"You'll see..." Chloe replied, pulling Brooke into the bathroom. 

Chloe turned so that she was facing Brooke now. Brooke looked at Chloe, blushing at how close they were standing. Chloe reached down and wrapped her arms around Brookes waist, pulling her closer. This caused Brookes face to turn bright red.

"Chloe.." Brooke said before she was cut off by Chloes lips. 

Brookes eyes widened when she realized what was happening. She lifted her hands to Chloes face, cupping her cheeks as she kissed her back. She could not believe what was happening. Brooke melted into the kiss, she had been imagining this moment for so long it felt like a dream. Chloe pulled away and pressed her forehead to Brookes. 

"Brooke I like you, as more than a friend." Chloe said as she made eye contact with the shorter girl. 

"Chloe I like you. I like you and I've had to hide it for years. And I-"

Brooke was interrupted by Chloes lips yet again. Chloe kissed the blonde passionately. This kiss was more passionate than any kiss with Jake or any other guy. This kiss felt ... different. She knew that she wanted to be with Brooke. 

"Brookie I love you. I want to be with you. Will you be my girlfriend?"

"It would be a bit awkward if I said no now huh," Brooke said, recovering a punch on the arm from Chloe. 

"Pinkberry after school?"

"You bet"

A/n: please give me reqests and I hope y'all liked the first chapter