The Manipulators by fireheatblaze version 1

Before we move on, the writer is thinking of changing the name of this fanfic but for now, it's just "The Manipulators".

Anyway, I gave this fanfic a chance. I really did.

Since this is his first work, I did expect some bullcrap so I wasn't, at first, going to be really harsh on it. But the bullcrap he pulled off here is dumbfounding.

Let's get to the positives first before I rip and tear this fanfic apart. 

Anyway, it starts out with Izuku being quirkless and is being hated by everyone in the school and it naturally makes him have a grudge against people who are cruel. Ok, nice start.

Then Ochako transfers over to his school. She saw how people treated him and was horrified that someone is being beaten down for not having a quirk. Izuku tries to commit suicide but Ochako saves him, scolding him for what he did and later becomes friends with him.

The two trained together and fall in love as expected.

Then Sludge villain happened, but its ochako being the victim instead of Bakuloser. This gives the situation tenser and Izuku freeing her on his own was really satisfying.

I like that.

But here comes the problems with this fanfic.

First off, the writing style. It mostly focuses on character POV instead of a straight, simple narrative view. It occasionally does switch to the 3RD POV but they're shortlived. I usually don't mind it if the writing can hold up to it. But it really doesn't since it felt rush at times and the narrative description of the character POV can be absolute cringe which is one of the main reasons I don't like character POV that much.

Also, right after Izuku and Ochako defeated the sludge villain as ALl Might chose Izuku as his next successor, some villain showed up and attacks All Might with radiation only for Izuku to take the hit.

And after that, the bullcrap happens.

That is not how Radiation and One For All WOrks

One for all is just a quirk that gets passed on to the next. And it can possibly KILL the person if the body isn't fit for it. And Izuku and Ochako trained for a while so his body should be ready to get ahold of it. 

And radiation doesn't work like that either. And how does Izuku being quirkless make the effects any different from someone else who has a quirk? Radiation in it of itself equally affects someone no matter what or who they are.

 I did my research and that's not how it works!!