Impossible by gyro276

The fanfic that inspired me to write. The very first Izuocha fanfic I ever read. 

This fanfic holds a special place in my heart.

This fanfic has nice pacing that felt like it didn't drag on. And it didn't felt repetitive when it switching character perspectives. It actually worked in this case.

I love how he made Ochako and Deku childhood friends! It added a layer of comfort. 

But the two had to seperate for a long time due to some circumstances with Ochako's parents trying to get some cash. Before she left, she asked izuku to promise her to never give up on being a Hero, and so, he did. And it went downhill when she left. 

Izuku was bullied endlessly and nearly committed suicide. But he found a letter from Ochako that she left in his room before she left. He read it and broke down in pure happiness while admitting that he loves her. That always tears me up no matter how many times I read it.

Now for the quirks.

You think Ochako would only have her Zero gravity quirk but nope!

He made Ochako have 2 quirks (Zero Gravity and Gigantification) which sounds like he's making her one of those boring overpowered characters but he didn't. Ochako felt so balanced with the other characters. She is pretty in character to her canon counterpart and the dialogue felt natural too. And Deku started out as quirkless in the beginning and some of the middle.

Deku gets One For All but has twist into it. Instead of getting the powers automatically once he eats the DNA, he has to gain the approval of the previous users in order to use the massive power of the quirk. This made most of his journey interesting since he has to think of ways to beat those with quirks without a quirk even if he gets himself nearly killed multiple times.

The fights themselves were epic and memorable! And are the highlights of this fanfic since they  manage to deliver tension to the atmosphere and satisfaction when they are completed.

And the way the two got together was funny and wholesome! It actually felt that it could possibly happen in the canon series.

And then there's the ending.

There were parts where it could've ended right there and everyone would've been happy with it such as Ochako giving birth to her and Deku's kids. It felt so right to end it there due to how it was set up and how the chapter ended but it didn't. And I am not complaining whatsoever since it managed to succeed expectations to the fullest.

I know I'm skipping some parts here and there and avoiding how a big part of the story plays out but that's because I want you guys to check it out and enjoy it!

It's a must read and a instant classic!

Heck, there was originally gonna be a sequel but now I believe that it will never come to light but that's okay really. 

The ending was everything that it needs to be.

Gyro276, If you're reading this, then thank you!

Thank You for making an amazing fanfic that touch the hearts if many as well as inspiring them to make their own content!

Take care and go beyond! PLUS ULTRA!