vigilante deku by youngdelaware

I've been waiting to tear this fanfic to shreds for a very, very long time.

This fanfic... is one of the worst 'Izuocha' fanfics I have ever read in my life.

Notice how I used ' ' for the word Izuocha. That's because it doesn't deserve to be called Izuocha Fanfic.

All me to explain why this is one of the worst fanfics ever made in existence.

This Fanfic centers around a Quirkless Izuku who gets bullied for being quirkless. and Then comes Ochako.

She came into his life and became childhood friend, she stood up for him against the bullies and that INCLUDES Bakugou. She SEES Bakugou bullying Izuku since she's friends with him so you'd think she holds a strong dislike toward Bakugou, right?

Well, when they are at the end of the middle school year, Bakugou told Izuku that he was going to date her to break him. You'd think she would say no and scold him for even attempting to even try to pull that stunt after all the things she saw that he did to Izuku.

But Guess what?

She dates him.

That is completely unrealistic, stupid, and awful writing. She should've said "No" to Bakugou, she has to because it's not in her character to date a Bully who she saw abusing her best friend more times than she can count.

"But she might've dated him so he can stop abusing Izuku!" is what you might've said. But no. No. No. No. No. No.

She willingly dates him. and she said that she doesn't know why she dated him which is stupid!

And Bakugou still insults Deku from a distance and one time his goons try to attack him during lunch, right in front of Ochako who just sat there and did nothing to stop with his arm around her.

And she never spoke to Izuku again after she told him that she was dating him until the time when she got accepted into UA where there was a party thrown and everyone in the class was invited. and she gets mad that he hasn't shown up which leads me to think, "Why are you upset that he didn't show up to your party? He's unbelievably more upset than you since you abandoned him!" She has no right to be mad at him. And guess what? She slaps him, made him float, and dropped him. As he was wheezing in pain, she judged him for being quirkless. The person he called a friend, the girl he fell in love with, judged him because he was in pain after what she caused him.

and if you're wondering what Deku's been doing all this time, well he's been training to become stronger and the results showed because he can now take down individuals with powerful quirks. He became a vigilante basically since that's in the title.

And let me get to the USJ part. Deku sneaks in when he figured out the League of Villains is attacking Class 1A and so he goes to help because he's heroic like that.

And after the villains lost, Izuku threatened Bakugou to confess to what he told Deku to do (telling him to go kill himself) and so he did in a proudful manner like a trophy, with the entirety of Class A watching. After Deku turns his back, Bakugou launches an explosion from his grenades in an attempt to kill Deku and again, with the entirety of Class A watching. Ochako was 'shocked' by what Bakugou said and did after they were out of the building, she punched and said that they were done.

This was stupid since ochako shouldn't even be shocked at all by Bakugou's actions toward Izuku since she has seen what Bakugou would do to hurt Izuku.

She went to her house to find her parents treating a damaged izuku (yeah Deku lives) and were discussing what could've happened that changed him. Ochako acted 'confused' as to what happened why when SHE is the reason he's like this.