7 Days By Author-kun

This fanfic takes place in another Quirkless AU. The writing is simple but it does its job well so i have nothing more to add here. 

Ochako and Izuku are a married couple who work as teachers and they were trying to have a baby for 1 year. They went to the hospital after the 77th time they tried to have a kid to find out what's happening only to discover that Ochako is infertile which leads to a lot of crying.

The next day however, he stumbles upon Ochako having a phone call with her mother while crying and izuku assumes that she's filing a divorce....... (spoiler: it wasn't a divorce, but adoption)

This is pure Idiotic for Izuku to think that because its out of character for him to assume that stupid thought. He would normally rationalize and reach out to Ochako to see what she really meant since there's almost no real implications of her wanting to have a divorce. It was just Izuku's overdramatic, irrational imaginations that makes things harder for him.

and Izuku was so cringe and a bit unlikable in these situations. But the ending was nice since Eri is brought into the family so that's good.

I don't really like this fanfic so i can't really recommend it. It's not awful or bad, just mediocre.