𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊 - we're getting the band back together

Waking up, you quickly shot up grabbed your black Karasuno tracksuit, slipping it on top of your shirt and black shorts

Waking up, you quickly shot up grabbed your black Karasuno tracksuit, slipping it on top of your shirt and black shorts.  You snatched the bags from the corner of the room, putting on your volleyball shoes.

You were genuinely excited for today; you would be seeing Nekoma.

You noticed Kageyama had already left, his futon being empty.

You made a dash out of the door, running out of the building to meet with the rest of the team.

"Sorry I'm late," You apologized, curtly bowing.

"It's alright. Now that everyone is here, let's start walking to the gym." Takeda suggested.

It was a short walk; not too long that you would have gotten tired, but not short enough that you could see it from the dormitory.

From a distance, you could see the other team walking towards you.

You couldn't help but smile, holding your signature locket that you had always worn in the palm of your hand.

This was the first time in four years that you would be seeing the two boys you loved so much— it was the most excited you had ever been.

The moment you saw their faces, you froze. They were so matured compared to when you last saw them. Kenma held a new game pad, but Kuroo was wearing the pair of shoes you had gotten him all those years ago. Now that you mentioned it, they were both much, much taller than you now.

Not wanting to catch any unwanted attention, you stayed put in the crowd, urging yourself to not run over and tackle them on the spot.

They were so different, and yet you knew that deep down, they were the same old troublemaking duo you knew before.

"Line up for the greeting!" Daichi commanded the team.

"Thank you for having us!"

"Nice to meet you!"

The lines dispersed and standing there was him; you couldn't believe it.

"(n-name), is it really..?"

"Tetsu? I-"

In a split second, you were devoured in a hug, being pressed against his body. You hugged back, nuzzling your face in his chest.

"Do you know how much I missed you? I wanted to come here, even just for a day, but you know. Okaa-san won't let me travel on my own." He chuckled.

"I see you fit in the shoes I got you." You giggled.

"Yeah," he breathed out in amazement, almost as if he didn't believe any of this was happening.

"I can see you're still short as ever."

"Baka! I'm not that short!"

"Oh really? What's your height?"

"Five feet, two inches." You said sternly in his face. He tried to hold back a laugh, but he cackled hysterically.