𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖊𝖓 - tsundere

—

"So, Tsukishima-kun, what are we gonna do for the presentation?"

"I don't know, you choose, (last name)-chan."

You sighed. Currently, you were at Tsukishima's house, working on the oral project your teacher had given you. You sat down on the floor, deep in thought.

"Hurry and pick something."

"I'm trying!"

You couldn't think of anything. Nothing. No inspiration came to your mind.

"Tsukishima-kun, would you mind if you chose? Don't you have some of the best grades in our class? I think the presentation will turn out better if you picked the genre."

He rolled his eyes, his black glasses framing his golden orbs.

"Poetic romance," He finally spoke.

"Sort of like Shakespeare, so anything classic. I heard sensei was into that type of stuff."

"Okay, poetic romance it is! First, we need some sort of theme to our project. Sensei mentioned that we only need to do a one and a half minute dialogue, so we don't really need a plot. Next, we need some distinction in the character's personality. We have to-"

"You know, you're smarter than you said you were. If you're gonna boss me around, then why didn't you pick the genre?" He nonchalantly asked.

You widened your eyes before staring down at the floor.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to come off as bossy. I'm just really happy right now..." You trailed off, fiddling with your silver locket.

"Is it because of the Nekoma game? You seemed pretty excited to go see their volleyball team." You smiled.

"Someone I love is going to be there, along with his best friend." He raised an eyebrow.

"I thought you loved- Actually, never mind. I shouldn't be poking around somebody else's-"

"No! I mean, as best friends! And Oikawa and I are on speaking terms again. He understands that I don't want to be in a relationship right now." You stated clearly.

"I think you'll really like the guy I'm talking about. He can be a little immature at times, but he's a really good person. He taught me some things, and maybe he'll teach you a thing or two." You smiled at him. He paid no heed to what you were talking about, but you liked how down to earth he was. He wasn't overly enthusiastic, and you found him inconspicuously mysterious. It intrigued you. You wanted to befriend the introverted male. You had a feeling the two of you had much more in common than you thought. The two of you made eye contact for a second, then he stared back down at his paper.

You heard two loud thumps on his door, hearing a voice.

"I'm coming in."

The person behind the door was revealed as a tall, blonde man. He looked fairly young, neither in high school nor working.