𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖎𝖝 - unforgotten memories

A/NYALL OMG TYSM SO FOR ALL THE VOTES AND COMMENTS (and reading this book in general) ITS ALREADY AT 200 READS WTF YALL MAKE ME SO HAPPY

A/N
YALL OMG TYSM SO FOR ALL THE VOTES AND COMMENTS (and reading this book in general) ITS ALREADY AT 200 READS WTF YALL MAKE ME SO HAPPY

i'm sorry for not updating sooner i have lots of homework rn and i'm really str(depr)essed

"(last name)-chan! Can you please come here?"

You looked over for your eyes to meet the volleyball club's only manager, Kiyoko Shimizu. It was currently the end of the boy's match, so they were all exhausted and sitting down at the opposite end of the gym. You walked over to the long-haired female and she looked you in the eye, before curtly bowing.

"Please become the team's co-manager!" She quietly asked.

You widened your eyes.

"I heard that you're part of the U-19 team from Kageyama-kun, and I think the team would really appreciate having a manager that can actually help them improve. After this year, there won't be anyone to look after them. So if you could at least consider becoming a manager, then I would owe you entirely."

You gawked, asking her to put her head up. You blushed.

'Why couldn't Kageyama shut up about that?! Why did he have to tell Kiyoko-san about me?!" You mentally screamed in your head.

"K-Kiyoko-san, I don't know what to say... I don't think I would be fit for being a manager. I don't have the confidence or the skill to teach someone how to do something, unlike you. Plus, I'd have to be absent for some of their matches because of my U-19 schedule, which doesn't really make me a great example..." You admitted, bowing your head.

"But if you really want me to be the manager, then I'll do it." You spoke considerably and more confidently than usual, looking at her in the eye.

"You'll do it? Thank you!" She grabbed your hands and smiled.

"Daichi, (last name)-chan agreed to it." She spoke from across the room. He gave her a grin and a thumbs up.

"Kiyoko-san, since we're going to be on the same team, then you can call me (name). I think it would be more fitting since you are my senpai." You said. She smiled once more and nodded.

"Okay, (name)-chan, would you like to help me hand out their jackets?" You went over to her, looking at the box being carried by her hands, then propping it on the stage. Everyone came over to look at it as she opened the parcel, revealing black sweaters with the volleyball team insignia on the back. Everyone seemed at least a little excited to receive theirs.

Once everyone got theirs, you noticed there was one more left in the box. It seemed smaller than most of them.

"That one's for you," Daichi said as he patted your shoulder.

You looked at the loose-fitting black sweater in your hands and tried it on. It just felt right.

"Ne? (name)? Why are you getting one?" Kageyama peered over at you. Before you could say anything, Daichi stepped in to speak for you.