Chapter 10 (Final)

Seung Yoon POV

"Let's....b...b...break up." did she just say that? I can't believe it. Just because we're debuting, she's breaking up with me? Why...?

"What? Why? I worked so hard to make our relationship work! Why should we break up just because we are debuting? Are you crazy? I won't break up with you." I blurted out in anger.Her tears were falling like raindrops to the ground. She just said, "We are going to be debuting, that means we will have fans. I don't want them to be discouraged. Because when they find out, they are going to be mad and become our anti fans. And our contract says that after debuting, we can't date anymore. Must you be mad?"

"You think I care about what the contract says? It's our relationship that is the problem. Why should you break up with me? You don't trust me?!" she just ran out of the room to the road right outside the building. I ran after her calling her but she didn't listen. She was going to get hit by a car speeding by. I ran and tried to save her. Unfortunately, we both got hit as were was no time to escape the car which was very near to us.

I was still conscious while Soojung was losing a lot of blood and was unconscious. We were rushed to the hospital when the ambulance arrived.

-2 days later-

Uhh....where am I? I saw my parents asleep and the members of WINNER awake, eating. Seunghoon and Taehyun saw me wake up and shouted. "KANG SEUNG YOON WOKE UP!!!!" they shouted in harmony. My parents woke up, due to the noise and was happy to see me awake. "Krystal...Where is she?" everyone look at me in shock since the first thing i said was about Soojung. They eventually told me everything and brought me to her at Ward 21-01 at Section 19-94. That hospital was big alright.

She was awake. I came in, hugging her. She was surprised and pushed me away. "Soojung-ah... What's wrong?"

Soo Jung POV

Who is he? Why did he enter my room? Why did he hug me?

I pushed the man away in shock and asked something. "Who are you?" he was surprised. "You don't remember me? It's me, your boyfriend, K-kang Seung Yoon." "Are you kidding me? I never had a boyfriend." A person, who I think was Kim Jinwoo since I saw him before but I don't remember when, dragged him out and shook his head. Whatever.
-A Week Later-

I got out of the hospital just yesterday. I still don't know who that man was, but all I remember is that I am an artist of SM Entertainment, I live with my parents and that I already debuted. It was 2 days before and since I was in the hospital, I wasn't able to come for our debut stage at Inkigayo. We already made a music video even when I was in the hospital. I just had to do a close up and I was finished. As for the dance part, they replaced me with a backup dancer, trying not to focus on her. That was it and then I returned to the hospital.

Seung Yoon POV

Our debut was postponed since I locked myself up in the house after I was released from the hospital. I finally got over it after 3 years. It's now almost the end of 2014, which approximately means 4 years. I got out in January and went to YG Entertainment, and learnt everything from the start. Now, It's December and I already debuted with Mino's song which was inspired by my love story. Haha, but at least our debut was awesome. Listen to it on the media, it's great! By the way, Mino already quit becoming a teacher since he couldn't have a side job while being a trainee or an artist. I now forget about her and live my life to the fullest. Since my parents and members are with me, I can finally live my life normally. I have a quote, it says, "If you have people to lean on when you have troubles, it gets much more easier to solve." It really is true. So guys, when you have troubles, don't keep quiet and tell the people you trust about your problems. You can solve it together and overcome it. :)

~THE END~

BOOK COMPLETED : 10/12/2014 to 30/12/2014