Chapter 9

Soo Jung POV

What? WHAT IS HE SAYING? OMGGGGG. NO. THIS CAN'T BE TRUE. :(

"Soojung-ah, I have something to ask you, I.....I....I love someone, How should I confess?" Seungyoon said. My jaw dropped, how did I not know? I seriously have no chance with him. But I have to answer him, right?

"Just confess to her, sincerely." I said.

"Okay....So, Soojung-ah, I love you. Will you be my girlfriend?" "What did you just say?" "I love you! Accept me please?" "WHAAAAT. NO." He was about to cry when I laughed, "Just joking, YES. OF COURSE I WILL! I'VE LOVED YOU SINCE WE BECAME BEST FRIENDS." He hugged me and spinned me around. Such a happy boy, haha.

-A Month Later-

We finally graduated from school. FREEDOM YAY. Wait, I'm still stuck with this nerd. :) Well, he's still cute and aDORKable.

Our dates moved smoothly as usual, love was blossoming for us. I finally met my man who I would be happy with. After all those struggles. I'm totally melted when I'm with him. He gives love to me until I fall to the ground with hearts in my eyes. And there is only one this I can say.

" I'm 200% in Love with him, Kang Seungyoon. ♡[]♡ "

Seung Yoon POV

We dated and was in love. It was and is still heaven. "Seungyoon-ah, go to YG's room. He wants you there." "Noted, Ayeon!" Huh? What does the boss want from me?

I went to Soojung's practice room to tell her the news but she wasn't there. She was walking to boss' office when he called her after I went. How come I did not pass by her? She just came back a few minutes after. I ran to the door and hugged her.

"Soojung-ah, my dream came true! I'm going to be an idol with my teammates to WINNER!" I told her excitedly. My friends, the other 4, Jinwoo, Mino and Taehyun got casted when three of them auditioned and Seunghoon, casted when he was dancing on the streets a month ago. It was the same day Soojung and I got together. We celebrated it with Korean BBQ at a restaurant.

Going back to the present, I realeased Soojung and she had a look of sadness. I wanted to ask but I was too happy to do so. She then told me that she would also be debuting in a group called f(x) with 4 other girls called Amber, Victoria, Sulli and Luna. She is also debuting under her name, Krystal. Which is practically her name. Soojung means crystal, but it was changed to a 'K' which fits her perfectly.

We are both debuting! Yay!

Until...she said a very upsetting thing. "I'm transferred to SM Entertaintment where the girls are. And you are staying here but this company is going to change YG Entertaintment to it's name. By the way, JYP is opening his own company called JYP Entertaintment," she continued, "But I need to tell you something." WHAT? She's going to be separated with me? NO. I originally wanted her to be in the same company as me. WHY?

Until she said it, "......Let's....B....B.."