Chapter 2

Seung Yoon POV

"Aish...What is this, really...You are so dead!" I said after i bumped into a girl. I tried to look cool while looking at her nametag, "Jung Soo Jung..."

I then walked away because I was so hungry. I ate my food catching up with WINNER. WINNER is my group name. I have 4 other members in the group. They are Kim Jin Woo, Song Minho(who's also Mr. Mino), Lee Seunghoon and Nam Taehyun. And I, Kang Seungyoon is the leader of this group although I'm a nerd in my usual life.

I went back to class after lunch, sleeping again. Lucky me, no more Song Minho!

School was finally over. I went back home to change. I wore my usual stylish nerdy clothes and instead of going to the library, I went to MiXx Entertaintment to audition with my awesome black guitar. I always wanted to be an idol, an artist. I was practicing, waiting for my turn. A girl asked me if I was Kang Seung Yoon.

"Yes I am, why?"

"Woah, Daebak! I thought you were that kind bastard who wanted to ruin my life! But no, you are actually a nerd! The total opposite of me, cool!"

"Wait...What?...JUNG SOO JUNG?!?!?!" Oh my god, this must be the day I die!

"I beg you please don't tell the school. Please. Please." I whispered.

"Why would I, when I'm just the exact same, just the other way round. Someone who can relate to me!" Soo Jung said.

"But what are you doing here?"

"Same as you durh...what else?"

Soo Jung POV

I went home, changed and headed for my audition. But I saw Seung Yoon here. Woah...WHAT HAPPENED? He became a NERD! But he's so hot with the glasses.

"Are you Kang Seung Yoon?"

He answered "Yes I am, Why?" OH MY GOD. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT.

We went chatting and chatting until it was his turn to audition. I waited for my turn, and auditioned. I went out after the audition, to Moonlight Cafe. To my surprise, Seungyoon was waiting for me. We went to the cafe and ordered our drinks. He was in line waiting to order at the counter next to mine. It was finally our turn to order.

"Mocha Frappuchino with Whipped Cream, please" I and Seungyoon said in sync.

Oooh. More similarities! Hmm...how about I force him to be my best friend? In exchanged for the secret. We sat down at out table, and chatted of course.

"Hey Seungyoon, you know what? How bout you become my best friend? In exchange for keeping yours and my secret of the opposite personalities."

"Erh...what? That's not possible. I'm a rebel and you're a nerd at school! Not a good match. AND we had an incident during lunch"

"Oh yeah? How bout I reveal your secret? No? Then, will you accept?" He nodded, giving his approval.

We went home. But he keeps following me.

"Yah! Why do you keep following me? "

"I'm not. My house is this way, and we just reached."

"WAIT. WHAT? This is your house? Oh my god, I can't believe it. Because that house next to it is mine!"

"WHAT? Woah, that's cool. But how come I never see you?"

"Oh that's because I always hang out at Moonlight Cafe after school"

"Okay...whatever. Bye! I gotta study"

"Bye!"

Wait what? He studies? Oh right he's a nerd. That explains how he is always 1st in school. And why I'm always 2nd. Whatever. I'm gonna sleep. I went into my house and slept, not realising Seungyoon was staring at me through his window, not studying.