Chapter 1

Soo Jung's POV

What a beautiful day! Today is the 10th of March, Tuesday. Never hated school until today.

But it's okay, I still have hope. I'm going for an audition later. For what you ask? I have this one dream to become an idol, a trainee at MiXx Entertainment. So, let's get back to the main point, school. Okay, this might turn out shocking  but have some of these chill pills beforehand.

I'm actually a nerd at school, and a rebellious teenager during my normal hours. Shocking right? Why? I kinda want to be in the top 10 of our school in studies. But I also have a side of me that wants to do things like a normal teen would do, shopping, makeup, FASHION!

So right now, I'm currently fixing myself in the mirror. Yes finally, breakfast! Wait, before that, let me check if I have everything.

Books, homework file, pencil case, water bottle, lunchbox, check. OH WAIT WHERE'S MY GLASSES? Kay, found it.

WAIT... I'M LATE FOR SCHOOL! Thank god it's 5 minutes away, not that far!

"Bye Mom, Dad! I'm off!" I shouted as I took the piece of toast that my dad just finished putting jam on. "Thanks Dad! See ya!"

Phew! I'm just in time. The last guy just got in and I squeezed my way through the closing gate. I ran to class and fixed myself before going in. Thank the lord for not having the teacher in class right now or I'd probably be dead meat at this very moment. Good job to me for being late to school for the first time ever. Wow!

Seung Yoon's POV

I was just walking towards class when I saw a girl running past me. God, what a nerd! Wait I'm a nerd too. Outside of school. Oh whatever! I'll just hang out at the WINNER's Lounge. I'll explain about that later.

"Zup guys? Wait, Where's Mr. Mino?"  "You forgot again? Mino's teaching your class right now." Taehyun told me. "Oh right. Wait...did you say my class? MINO'S GONNA MAKE ME DO PUSHUPS IF I DON'T ATTEND HIS CLASSES... Damn it. BYE!"

I ran and ran to class. Phew! I entered just in time! "Good Morning Mr. Mino!" the class said. I sneaked in and thank god Mino didn't see me. Class began and I started to sleep. "What is the difference between X and Y? Seungyoon, answer this please!" I didn't answer because I was asleep. He slapped my face and I woke up. "Ouch...What? Is school over, Mino?" "Oh....you were sleeping...I'm gonna make you do more push-ups than last time." Oh. No.

"I'M AWAKE! I'M AWAKE! Anyways what was your question?" I look into the direction of his fingers. "X+(20a)=Y-(3a)...that means Y-X=23a...since a=12, 23a=12x23...which is 276. So, the difference between X and Y is 276." "You are lucky. I'll let you off the hook this time bro." Oh god. That was close. Anyways, now it's lunch break. I'm walking out to the cafeteria when a girl bumped into me. She fell on top of me with our faces inches away. I coolly ended the scenario with stares from people by saying "Aish..What is this, really...You are so dead." I told her while holding her chin tightly. And that's where it all started. The start of us, Kang Seungyoon and Jung Soo Jung.