Chapter 4

Soo Jung POV

I confessed my feelings. I didn't want to feel awkward everytime I see him so I told him to forget about it. I found out that he had a girlfriend, Cathy Lee. Anyways, remember the time Yoon and I auditioned for MiXx Entertainment? We didn't get accepted. So today, we are going to audition again since they were holding one. We were going to sing as a duet with 사랑하지마. Seungyoon composed it and I quite love it since it's kind of related to my life story. But sadly, that song isn't for me. He wrote it with the thought of the one he loves, he told me. I guess it was for Cathy.

-The Next Day-

Today's Saturday, we are supposed to meet up at Moonlight Cafe first and go together to audition. I waited and waited, he never came. Its been 3 hours, half an hour left to go before the audition starts. The cafe doorbell rang. I turned to see Seungyoon and was about to call him here until....

Seung Yoon POV

I was walking to Moonlight Cafe with my girlfriend, Cathy. Cathy and I was going to audition for MiXx, along with Soojung. We were going to sing 사랑하지마 as a duet. I didn't know what Soojung was going to sing. I saw Soojung and walked towards her. "Hey, what's up? Let's go?" "O...o..okay." "Anyways, what song are you singing? Me and Cathy are going to sing the song I wrote as a duet" "W..wh..what? I thought we were going to sing it together." She ran away crying. I was confused, I just asked her for advice if the song was good. Why is she like that?

~Flashback~
"Hey Soo, is this song ok?" I asked Soojung and she listened. "Yeah Yoon it's good. But what are you using it for?" "Oh, I am going to sing a duet." "Can you send me the song?" "Yeah, sure!"
~End~

Oh is that why? I told her I was singing a duet but didnt tell who. Guess she thought she was going to sing with me. Whatever, Cathy's beside me and we were going to audition, after the next 15 people. A girl who looked like Soojung was there, Number 115. She was up next.