Chapter 3

Seung Yoon POV

I was staring at her through my window. My heart felt weird. I ignored it and kept staring at her. Suddenly, my heart started beating faster than usual. What is this feeling? I've never felt it before. "Do I like her?" Whatever, I'm just gonna do my homework. Doing my homework, I felt as it I wanted to write a song for her.

I finished my homework and decided to do a song called "Smile, my love" for Soojung. Hrm.... I started thinking.

FINALLY! I FINISHED THE SONG!!! Ok, let me try playing the song as a whole.

*listen to media*

My Soojung, your smile is more refreshing than the cinnamon in the cinnamon punch with dried persimmons
My Soojung, your laugh doesn't need to be altered. A natural born giggle
When you smile, the whole world shines like crystal
Your shine, your smile, my style
Smile, Soojung
Smile, Krystal
Your smile is as beautiful as a square-like Earth
That smile as clear as crystal
Smile Soojung
Smile Krystal (Yeah~)
When Krystal smiles widely
My heart melts like crystals
You're my style

Wahhh, that was great wasn't it! I'm such a great composer. Oh god! It's night already? I must have spent a lot of time for that song. I better wash up and sleep.

*YAWN* I'm seriously tired. I should text Soojung before sleeping.

SY: Soojung-ah, tomorrow, let's go to school together! Goodnight!

SJ: Ok Seungyoon-ie, sleep well!

SY: Yoo too, bye!

SJ: I got it, bye!

Soo Jung POV

I just got up. Woah, it's 6p.m. already? Better wash up and eat dinner first before sleeping again. God, I seriously hate school!

-THE NEXT DAY-

My alarm rang off with Rock Your Body's intro by VIXX. I yawned and went to get ready for school. I wore my uniform, checked if everything was in my bag, ate breakfast, wore my glasses and went off to school. Oh wait, let me just check on Seungyoon, remember that promise we made?

And we actually texted each other about going to school together after exchanging numbers yesterday. I rang the doorbell and Seungyoon opened it, "Oh hi! Wait awhile, I'm just gonna get my phone and glasses." We went off to school. I put my arm around him while walking to school.

When we got near, it was the opposite. He was hanging his hand around me like I was his girlfriend. Our schoolmates got shocked since I wasn't very sociable with strangers and Seungyoon was like the kingka of our school. We headed to class, luckily we were seatmates. "Wait what? You sat here? No wonder when I bumped into you, you looked familiar!" "Haha very well. Dumbass." "I think you're the dumbass here. I'm first place and you're right below me." "Oh, whatever!" We went to Winner's lounge and ate lunch there.

"Hmm... Leader? Who is that?" "Jung Soojung? My best friend." "No way! I though she doesn't socialize with people she doesn't know!" "Excuse me Taehyun, I, JUNG SOO JUNG, HEARD THAT!!!" "Wait what? What's wrong with her?" "Actually guys, she kind of forced me into this. She, actually is like me. Like yeah, but the total opposite. I'm a rebel, then a nerd. She is like that too, but the other way round."

"Woah, mind-blowing!" "Haha, I know right? That is who I am. But don't tell anyone, or I will personally come to kill you." "Sure. Okay. Fine." They said while nodding.

-A Year Later-

A year passed, we were now seniors in our last year. I started to have a crush on Seungyoon but I don't know if he feels the same. Should I confess? We are now so close, I don't want to ruin our friendship.... Seungyoon-ah, I actually like you. No, I love you!... If only I could say it...