chapter four

Veronica and Sweet Pea woke up at the same time. "Hey Ronnie." Sweet Pea said awkwardly. Veronica smiled, "Just to let you know I don't regret anything that happened last night." She said kissing his cheek. She rolled over and got out of bed. "But I'm gonna go shower." Sweet Pea looked over and back deciding whether not he should come.

He hopped out of bed and went into the bathroom. He opened the shower curtain and looked her up and down then stepped in. She turned her head to grab him a towel but he grabbed her chin and turned her head back around so that she was facing him.
They connected their lips and made out for a good five minutes.

Veronica body was infront of Sweet Pea's so that he was in the their bodies were touching from the front. He grabbed the shampoo and massaged it in her hair. Veronica stood on her tiptoes to try and reach Sweet Pea but she couldn't once he realized what she was doing he bent down a little bit. Veronica smiled childishly. For once in life, Sweet Pea was happy.

____________________

After they were dressed the headed to school. They got a little caught up in the car but everything was ok. They walked into school hand in hand not caring what anyone said. Sweet Pea walked Veronica to her locker. "Thanks, now I got to meet up with Cheryl." She said pecking his cheek. She span on her heels and walked over to Cheryl. Sweet Pea looked at her and shook his head. "She's something else." He said lowly.

Fangz, Jughead, Archie, and Reggie came over to him. Reggie slapped his hands on his shoulders. "Nathan caught up with the New girl huh?" Sweet Pea quickly turned around and smiled. "She's amazing." He said quickly but slow enough to mean it. "Not to make you feel some type of way but that chic is crazy hot." Archie said putting his hand up gesturing whoever agreed to high-five him. Fangz and Reggie high-fived him.

"Aye, she's my girl so back off." Sweet Pea said pushing them. "What? We can't stand a hot, sexy, spicy latina like her." Reggie said looking over at Veronica's ass while she was talking to Cheryl.
Sweet Pea got mad and balled his fist up and punched Reggie so hard he fell. Everyone looked at him, and gasped. Including Veronica. 'Fuck. I messed up.' Sweet Pea thought to himself.