chapter one

Veronica wasn't so happy about moving but she decided that maybe it'd be a good start for her to be a better version of herself. It was the first day of sophmore year she was so excited!

"Wait what?! Over everyone who is at Riverdale high I have to give the new chick a tour?" Nathan exclaimed.

Sweet Pea's real name is Nathan. He was in two cliques the popular kids/jocks. He was a player and a jerk. His most recent 'relationship' was with Josie. He played her of course. It was nothing new.

"Yes sir, do it or be banned from the back to school dance this evening." Mr. Honey directed. Nathan nodded and walked into the other office.

His eyes stopped at Veronica. Raven hair, pearls, shirt skirt heels, her signature look. His eyes slowly traveled from her breasts to bottom. "Damn." He said looking at her slowly looking up.

Veronica turned around slowly and starred also. "Um hi." She said awkwardly breaking the silence. "Oh yeah hi." He said awkwardly scratching the back of his neck. He mentally slapped himself for being all 'gushy'.

"So um let's do this!" Nathan said walking along side her. She nodded and continued walking. Nathan told her everything she needed to know until they arrived at her first class. "So uh what's your name?" Veronica asked facing him.

"Oh it's uh Nathan but you can call me Sweet Pea." He said blushing. "Alrighty Sweets see ya next period!" She said turning on her heels waving flirtatiously. He waved and smiled to himself but again slapped him self mentally.

—————————————

It was now the end of the day. The rest of Veronica and Sweet Pea's class periods were of course flirty. They were full of giggles, blushing, starring, and almost kissings.

Sweet Pea didn't let his 'reputation' get to him because he felt a different connection with Veronica then the other girls he's fucked around with.

He got the courage to ask her to the dance and
she said yes surprisingly. Right now they were walking into the dance hand and hand.

"So V, would you take this dance.." He asked holding her hand up spinning her around. She blushed and nodded.

Nathan took her hands and pulled her close to him. Only one gap was there and that was their mouths. Their privates were rubbing against eachother intensely.

They were both filled with lust and desire. Nathan's part was getting erect and he breathe in deeply. Veronica felt him pressing against her and blushed a hot pink shade. His breathing started to shorten.

"Veronica I-" She cut him off and pressed her lips against his. Their lips moved perfectly in sync. His hands traveled down to her hips and hers went directly up to his hair ruffling it making it messy.

Veronica moaned into the kiss giving Sweet Pea the urge to pick her up and slam hee against the wall but then they were interrupted.

"So dear old Pea has moved on to fuck with other girls feelings." Josie said. Veronica pulled away quickly. "Wait what?" She asked rubbing her smudged lipstick off. "He's a player, fucks with you and then drops you like shit." Josie said concerned.

Veronica looked at Sweet Pea. "That isn't true right." She asked smiling lightly. "Well.. yes it is-" Sweet Pea said before getting cut off by Veronica tearing up and leaving.

Sweet Pea was angry and ferious. He wanted to say that she made him feel different but it was too late. She was gone.