☓☓ chapter ten ☓☓

[Picture of Emma Dyan at the side]

Question Of The Day:
Who's your favorite female character? (:

☓☓ chapter ten ☓☓

You got it right. We kissed.

Okay, let me explain myself a little.

The both of us, being blind bulls, charged for the same red ball at the same time.

And guess what?

Some random idiot just has to bump into me at that time, causing me to tumble to the front; or should I say crash right into Sky.

I have no idea how, but our lips managed to smack onto each other's during this whole fiasco.

After we realized the position we were in - me on top of her, our eyes widened at the same time and just like the like poles of a magnet, we repelled almost immediately.

Even though the 'peck' lasted for merely five seconds, I was still able to have a feel of how soft her delicate lips were.

Hmm.

I wouldn't mind kissing her again - for real this time.

I'm a guy. So please excuse my thoughts.

"Mr Grayson and Miss Dawson! Why are still standing there? Get back to the game!"

I mock saluted Mrs Holden and swiftly bent down to grab the ball.

When I looked back up, that sneaky girl isn't standing in front of me anymore.

In fact, she was at the other end of the gym, smirking.

"Come and get me if you can!" Yelled Skyletty.

Asher Grayson is never one to turn down challenges. Never have, never will.

So of course, for the next forty or so minutes, I never stopped chasing her once.

And somehow, it seems like her words has a double meaning behind it. Or so it does to me.

I will get you, cupcake. Just wait.

***

Another week passed by in a buzz. After that gym class, we didn't really bring up that kiss anymore.

Or more like Sky and I don't really talk about it anymore.

In fact, we both acted as if it has never happened at all.

As for Amery, it's another story all together.

News travel fast in school, I suppose. So it's no biggie that she knows.

For the entire week, she's been bugging me for, and I quote, 'details, brother! I need details now!'

And as usual, I would just ignore her and her crazy self.

I'm back on good terms with Sky now, or in simpler words, going back to goofing around and doing brainless stuffs together.

Dad has decided to have a family day this Saturday. Which means, I get to ask River and Jordan over to play soccer together. At the same time, dad can give us some tips for the upcoming matches too.

Did I forget to mention? Dad used to be captain for his high school's soccer team. Thus he can give us some pretty kick ass advice. Plus, he's also good friends with coach. So it makes it even better.

Amery being Amery, didn't want to be stuck alone watching us play, so she had asked Sky and Emma over for a sleepover on Saturday, and they agreed.