Chapter 6: Her new friends

Start from the beginning

"Soon.." She muttered in a soft voice.

"What was that sugarcube?"

"Uh.. Nothing-"

"I thought I heard you say 'soo-"

"You heard nothing j-jackass!" She growled back before pulling her hand away from mine.

"Y-you okay, Dash?"

"No.. Yeah! Im okay, lets just go to the cafeteria without holding hands okay?"

"Why? Whatever, lets just go."

As soon we made it to the front, Rainbow unexpectedly coughed nervously when she saw the same light pink haired girl in our class.

I just chuckled, shoving her arm playfully to tease her. When she looked back at me, I raised my eyebrows before pointing to the girl she's been crushing on.

"Wanna bang her I supposed?"

"S-shut up!"

"I think her name is Fluttershy, Im gonna talk to her." I giggled. But before I could take my first step, Rainbow immediately grabbed my arm to stop me.

"Jackass dont!"

"Relax Dash Im just gonna invite her to eat with us. She looks so.. Lonely over there."

"F-fine! Im gonna go find us a seat.. But dont tell her about what I said a while ago!"

"That she have big boobs? I might tell her that."

"Applejack!"

"Fine, fine I wont! Just go find us a seat."

As me and Rainbow ran parted ways, I approached the lonely yet adorable girl seating in a table filled with some math nerds. Rainbow Dash on the other hand already found an empty seat.

"Howdy.. Fluttershy, right?"

"H-how do you know my name?" She shyly asked.

"Uh.. Were in the same class."

"Oh.. Im terribly sorry for asking!"

"I-its okay! No need to be shy around me partner." I smiled, tapping her back. " listen, Rainbow dash over there told me you have nice boo--- books! And I was wonderin' if you might join us in our table?"

"I dont have any books.. But you mean it? You'll let me seat with you girls?"

"Of course, these math nerds are probably bugging you so lets go. "

When we finally sat down with Rainbow, her cheeks began to turn red as soon the new shy girl sat in front of her.

Of course that pervert couldn't resist from secretly looking at Fluttershy's breasts from time to time. Our same old pervert will never change I guess.

After a few minutes of talking passed, we slowly get to know Fluttershy and her true personality underneath that shy appearance.

Its was so obvious that Rainbow has a thing for her which somehow affects me.. I guess Im just happy for my friend now that she found a love interest.

Suddenly, I felt someone tap my shoulder, makimg me look back, only to see Rarity was an upset look.

"Oh, heya Rarity.."

"Hey Darling can I seat with you for a little while?"

"Sure but- aren't you seating with Countess and her Friends?"

"I was but." She mumbled before clearing her throat. "They left me.."

"Why..? Nevermind those b*tches you can seat with us!" I cheered as I moved from my seat to make Rarity seat beside me.

As minutes passed, me and Rarity finally caught up from what happened over the past years. Rainbow on the other hand kept on flirting on Fluttershy which was absolutely hilarious to watch.

"So Rarity.. Why did ya moved to Manehattan in the first place?" I asked before taking another bite on my Apple.

"Oh my mother had something important to do over there. And you wont believe how many boys were falling for me last year!"

"Many boys in this school wants to bang you too Rare, be careful." Rainbow interrupted with a laugh.

"Dont worry Rainbow, I wont give my body to anyone.. Except for someone close to me." She replied, moving her body close to me which made my cheeks insanely blush.

"Uh.. Mind moving a litte far a-away from me sugarcube?" I nervously giggled.

"Oh be quiet Applejack, we use to do this all the time.. I missed you."

"I- I missed you too Rarity, listen wanna go out-" I was once again interrupted when 3 girls approached our table.

"Countess! I thought you girls left me." Rarity squealed after standing up to give her friend a hug.

"We would never do such a thing Rares! We just got lost in this huge campus."

"Anyways wanna join us in our table?" Another girl asked.

"Sure!" The purple haired teen was quick to respond.

"Wait.. I thought you were gonna seat with us..?" I questioned as I stood up from my seat.

"Sorry Applejuice-"

"Its Applejack!" Rainbow growled back.

"Whatever, me and our new friend will now go to our much cooler seat than this, lets go Rares." Countess lastly said as she and her dumbass girls walked back to their table.

Rarity continued to gave me a worried look after I turned my hand into a fist..

"Applejack.. Can I join them?"

"S-sure Rare.. I can never say no to you." I agreed with a forced smile.

"Aww thanks darling.." She started, giving me one last hug after. "Since we dont have enough time to bond today, what about lets go another play date in my house!"

"A p-playdate? From 5 years ago?" Rainbow questioned while raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah! To relive our fun past! What do you girls say?"

"S-sounds good Rare.. But aren't we a little too old do another one of those?"

"Were still in our teen years Applejack! Were not too old for it, does 5 pm sounds good?"

"But me and Applejack have a date at 5pm.."

"Its not a date Rainbow, I'll just buy you a drink sometime. But yeah, 5 sounds good Rare, see you there."

"Great! Bye girls dont be late!"

And just like that, Rarity left us once again for those plastic ass b*tches..

At least we have another one of her play dates arranged later..

I just hope it isn't like last time.