Epilogue

Kirishima's P.O.V

I stood tall, pulling the shoulder-length black hair into a small bun.

My reflection smiled back at me and I closed my eyes, inhaling deeply as I felt the small box that felt like 1,000 tons resting in my pocket.

With nerves that were sky-rocketing, I knocked on the bathroom door.

"Yeah Ei?" The gruff voice answered.

A smile crept onto my face and I poked my head into the bathroom, peering at the blond who pushed his glasses further up his nose.

"I'd like to take you on a date tonight, what do you say we go out around seven?"

He turned a suspicious gaze to me and narrowed his crimson eyes slightly, taking in my face to see what I was planning.

I gave him an innocent smile and he seemed to take it, rolling his eyes fondly.
"Sure you adorable idiot, but I have to head to work today so I'll be back by six. I'll meet you there okay? Just send me the address."

I nodded in response and he walked from the bathroom, grabbing my arm lightly on the way out and pulling me to the living room.

I grabbed his keys and his jacket while he collected his wallet and phone, meeting the tired blond in front of the door.
"Alright, you got everything right babe?"

"Yes, and I have about two minutes to spare." Katsuki slid his black jacket on and adjusted his glasses that perched neatly on his nose.

Smiling softly, I wrapped my arms around his waist and he wrapped his around my neck.
"I love you Kat."

"I love you too Ei." He kissed me gently, eyes fluttering closed as our noses bumped.

I tightened one arm around his waist and slid the other one down to grip his ass.

A small yelp rumbled in his throat and he pulled back, glaring playfully.
"Eijirou fuck off, I have to go to work. You can't do this to me."

I smirked and shrugged, leaning back in to kiss him. He cooperated, his lips molding to mine like they always did, perfectly.

Finally, I pulled back and cupped his jaw, running my thumbs gently over his cheeks.
"Alright babe, you gotta go to work, and I don't know if I'll have a shoot to do today."

"Mk Eiji, I'll see you later." Katsuki blinked hazily, taking a moment to breathe before he stepped back and out the door, waving.

I waved back, leaning against the doorframe.

X

Moving the sweater that rested on my collarbone, I glanced over at my friends who sat a few booths down dressed in "disguise" as Mina and Kami called it.

Kami gave me a thumbs up while Mina waved me off, telling me to pay attention.
I rolled my scarlet eyes and looked up when I heard a huff.

"Rough day?" I queried, reaching up to hold his hand gently.

He took mine and sat down beside me, leaning his head heavily on my shoulder.
"No, just a lot of paperwork to do."

Wrapping an arm around his waist, I drew small circles on his clothed back, kissed his cheek softly.
"Well let's enjoy some dinner."

X

People began to filter out of the restaurant and so far the blond hadn't noticed, eating his spicy meal he had ordered.

I watched him fondly from where I sat, hand paused over my plate, chopsticks in hand.

His eyes flickered up and let mine and a small smirk erupted on his face.
"Hah? Staring is rude you big idiot."

"I think it should be a compliment considering how beautiful you are." I shrugged nonchalantly, smiling back brightly.

A waiter appeared behind our booth and Bakugou, who had moved to sit across from me, hadn't noticed him and had gone back to eating his food.

The waiter and I locked eyes and I gave a small nod, which my friends across the restaurant also saw.
"Hey babe I want to show you something."
I reached for his hand and pulled him to his feet.

"Now let's g-"

"BAKUGOU?"

"BLONDIE!"

"Hey, didn't think I'd see you here!"

Kaminari, Mina, and Sero shouted at once, causing the blond to turn and stare at them.

I dropped quietly to one knee while he was distracted, pulling the ring box from my pocket.

Opening it up gingerly while his head was still turned, I held it out and used the other hand to tug at his sleeve.

"The fuck are you guys d- hah?" He turned to face me, falling silent when his eyes came to a rest on the simple silver band.

A quiet set over the restaurant and eyes flickered from me to him and back.

Air escaped his lungs and his eyes rise to meet mine.
Silence.

"B- bakugou..?"

He barreled forward, arms wrapping around by chest, casing me to fall back.

"The fuck kinda question is that? OF COURSE I DO YOU IDIOT!" He buried his face in my shirt and clung tightly to the fabric.

Cheers sounded from the remaining people and I hugged him back tightly, drowning out the sounds and focusing on him.

The man that was going to be my future husband.

God, I loved this man.

"Kat-"

"Let me say it first this time. I love you Eijirou

"I love you more Kat."

|The Actual End|

—————————
Word count: 896

Aaaand there you go! Two updates in one night bro's!