Surreal Smiles (3)

Kirishima's P.O.V

With a sigh I tugged my hair behind my head and put on my white bandana, keeping it out of my face while I finished getting ready.

After patting my pockets to make sure I had everything I needed like my phone, wallet, keys, and a hair tie, I stepped outside.

Cold water landed on my nose as soon as I locked the door and stepped off the porch, which I groaned at.

A loud honk startled me out of my negative thoughts about the rain and I jumped, holding my hands in front of my face protectively.

"Hey dumbass, need a ride?" A familiar voice called.

Dropping my hands to my sides I smiled, and nodded.
"Sure Bakugou!"

He motioned for me to come over and I dashed through the rain, making sure I didn't slip while still moving quickly.
"So, how'd you find out my address?" I questioned as soon as I sat down and closed the door.

"You seem to forget that I'm a fucking detective."

"So that allows you to stalk me?" I teased, pulling my hair onto my shoulder so I could run my fingers through it. The curls that were beginning to form immediately went straight and I sighed in relief, turning to look back at Bakugou.

"I didn't fucking say that, I'm just saying I have ways to figure things out." He shrugged, pulling forward onto the street.

"You know if you want to come inside or something you can. You don't have to find excuses to hang out with me or to drive over," I reached over the center console and nudged his arm, earning a harsh laugh.

"You think I'm doing this to fucking spend time with you? God you're an idiot. I thought you had at least some brains but I was wrong." Bakugou shook his head with an exasperated sigh.

"Anyway, we're here dumb hair, get out so we can get this over with."

I nodded and hopped out of the car, closing the door behind me before turning to walk on the cracked path.
"Hey, how long do you think we'll have to look?"

"It can take days, weeks, sometimes even months. Depends on how fast the morons in my department can get info on anyone remotely close to what you described." I glanced over and say his glaring at the light cement beneath our feet.

"That just means I get to spend more time with you. And hey, maybe I can even make you fall in love with me," In a joking manner I threw my arm around his shoulders and pulled him closer, which resulted in a string of curse words and his attempts to push me away. Thank god I was taller and worked out more.

"Like hell I will. This is supposed to be business reasons, not for your stupid fucking games. I highly doubt you'll make me fall in love with you."

"We'll see."

I dragged him through the doors and had him wait outside my dressing room as I got changed into the same suit from yesterday.
"Let's get this over with," I grabbed his wrist and pulled him to the studio we had been needed in five minutes ago.

After the photo shoot...

As soon as we exited the studio I began to unbutton my shirt, not liking how tightly it hugged my throat.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

"Getting this shirt off. Why, got a problem with it?" I raised and eyebrow as I continued unbuttoning.

"No, but we're kind of in the middle of the fucking hallway."

"Don't worry about it, most of the models here are actually gay, that's how I work so comfortably with the females because of no sexual attraction. Also, half of us walk around here more exposed than this. And, you don't want to know what has happened in the dressing rooms." I emphasized the last sentence, to which he narrowed his eyes.