Fearless Falling (13)

Bakugou's P.O.V

With much reluctance I pulled back, leaning my forehead against his.

A small sigh escaped his lips and I smiled softly, reaching behind him to pull the hair tie out of his silky red hair.

Running my fingers gently through the braid to lossen it, his hair fell gently to his back and I twisted a few strands between my fingers, closing my eyes with a sigh.
"I'm still sorry you fucker. Just because we kissed doesn't mean everything is all peachy."

He chuckled, a breathy, joyful sound.
"I know Kat, I know. But can we enjoy this moment for a bit?"

I nodded slowly and leaned my weight against him, my arms tightening around his neck.

He buried his face in my neck and breathed deeply. Nuzzling my nose into his long hair I took in the smell of him.

Vanilla, faint smell of hair dye, and coffee. The smell of him. It was comforting and warm, just like the big idiot himself was.
But he...he was my big idiot.
And that couldn't be changed, no matter how many fights we got into, how many times we got mad or called each other names. No matter how much we need time or we face problems.

Because that's what love is.
You stick to it, unconditionally.
If I saw that I'm gonna love him, that's exactly what I'll do.
Even if things or people try to tear us apart, I'll keep trying.
That's what matters.

In that moment, me clinging to his shirt like he was my lifeline, I knew that this was it. He was my reason.
Why I would wake up, go to bed, keep trying. To make him happy, because if he was happy, so was I.

That familiar smile that lit up the room, that booming laugh that ripples through his chest, his caring and gentle nature.
That was mine.
Because I was willing to put up with any shit that was thrown our way.

And as he curled his arms tighter around my waist, I knew he did too.

Because if he didn't, we would have left me when we first met. But no, this lovely moron kept persisting, kept pushing until I had to say yes.

He's my weakness. That can be dangerous, but I could care less.

All because I loved him.

I loved him, and he loved me back.

|The End|

(But not really- there will be more)

——————————
Word count: 409

Very short, fluffy chapter but hey bro's!
This isn't quite the end, this is just how I'd like it to be. There will be another chapter in Kiri's P.O.V next and it'll be a time skip of two years in the future, where both will be like 24-25.

And if you have any questions I can potentially do a Q/A to clear some stuff up, just comment here and I'll upload it next if needed.

A big thank you to those who stuck here for this long, I'm sorry that my writing isn't that good but I'm trying!

Anyway, this is getting too long. I'll let you to continue along with your day.

Fake FeelingsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara