Winter Festival Part 1

Start from the beginning

Marinette D-C's POV:

The dark-haired girl was dragged by her friend to an old man selling hot cocoa. There was already a small line, so Allan and Marinette rushed to join.

"What do you want, Mari?" Allan asked chirpily, but Marinette spotted a bead of sweat on his forehead, and his eyes darted from her face to where the other Quantics were to the hot cocoa stall.

"Um, I guess just regular cocoa?" Marinette asked hesitantly. "What about you?"

"Extra hot, with marshmallows. Preferable pink," Allan informed her with no hesitation. He grabbed for his purse, but Marinette beat him to it.

She smiled, sliding her hand into her purse and counting her euros. "It's alright, Al. My treat."

"Thanks a bunch!" Allan exclaimed happily, holding out two thumbs-ups. "You're an angel!"

Marinette patted her cheeks to cool them down. "I can assure you I'm perfectly human."

"And I can assure you you're perfectly awesome!" Allan grinned, putting his hand on Marinette's head. 

Marinette decided Allan was spending too much time with Allegra and Claude and slapped him on the wrist. 

"Geez," Allan rubbed his joint, a pouty look on his face. "One moment you compliment a girl, and the next you get assaulted!"

"I didn't assault you!" Marinette cried out, indignant.

"Yeah, you did!"

"Did not!"

"Did too!"

"Did not!"

"Did too!"

"Did-"

"What can I get for the young couple, hmm?" The owner of the cocoa stall interrupted them, a questionable smile on his face that resembled Andre's.

"We're not a couple!" Marinette and Allan yelped simultaneously, a red flush crawling from their cheeks to their necks. "Just friends!"

"I see," The owner grinned. "Of course! You like each other, and are trying to push the feelings down!"

"We are not!" They both looked shocked to have said the same thing. "Stop saying what I'm- Hey!"

"Well? What do you two young lovestruck teens want from me?" The owner tapped his wrist. "The clock is ticking!"

"Ah!" Marinette exclaimed. "Um- Er- Cegular Rocoa! I mean Rego Coagula! Wait-"

"We'll have a regular hot cocoa and an extra hot one with marshmallows, pink if you have them." Allan intervened to spare his friend from any more embarrassment.

"Of course I do!" The owner looked a bit appalled. "What type of person would I be if I didn't?"

The old man winked at the two before starting to brew their cocoas. "Just wait on the side, lovebirds!"

"We're not lovebirds!" Marinette and Allan flushed before scurrying over to the edge of the stall. They noticed the rest of the meager line looking at them with amusement, and the two winced.

There was an awkward silence between them where only the whirring sounds of cocoa-making distracted. 

Allan began. "Um... just to get it all straight... do you like me? Like, like-like? I'm like, like-like-like? Or like-"

"Sorry, um no..." Marinette stuttered. "I actually like someone else..."

"Whew! 'Cause I do not see you that way!" Allan grinned, genuinely relieved before his expression dropped. "Wait, who do you like? Because I know someone who is literally like a puppy when you're around..."

"I'm not telling you!" Marinette exclaimed, covering her mouth with her gloved hands. "No way! It's a secret!"

"I bet it starts with an-"

"Shut up!"

Fun fact, the author is so idiotic that Allan was written as Claude in Marinette's POV until I corrected it... Wait, I'm really confused. Claude is Allan and I'm not the AUTHOR???

Yeah, those are both wrong.