18

"Heyyy, lick the lollipop properly. I can't taste anything except your lips. Now I have to lick your lips again to guess properly"

You push him away.

"What kind of harassment is this!!! I licked it properly. Don't make excuse if you didn't get it. Now say what flavor it was"

"It was mango" he says.

'This bitch got it right by the first time already. Why was he trying to do it again?'

You pick another lollipop. Bubblegum flavor.

You look at the locker while licking the lollipop.

'That diary, should I go and take it? But he'll notice if I stand up now and I need to ask him some questions too. But he is getting the flavors right. Yeah I shouldn't lick it too much or he will guess it easily'

You lick your lips with your tongue to swipe away the taste so that he can't get it right.

"Ready" you say.

"Come closer. I can't see, you know"

You guys are sitting on the bed facing each other. You get a bit closer to him. He cups your face and caresses your lips with his thumb gently.

You see him licking his lips and then he slowly approaches yours. But as soon as his lips touch yours, he shoves his tongue into your mouth.

He kinda lifts himself up balancing on his knees, hovering over you. You can feel him trying to play with your tongue. You push him away immediately. Baekhyun places his hands on the bed to uphold his body and starts laughing.

"That's enough" you say while huffing and wipe off the saliva with the back of your hand.

He gently brushes his fingers through his hair still smirking like a jerk.

"It's funny how I kissed you for so long but I didn't get any taste. I can smell bubblegum though"

'Damn it'

"Wrong, it was blueberry" you lie.

He frowns in confusion.

"Really?" he asks, trying to remove the piece of clothe from his eyes.

"What did you see first when you got your senses the very first time?" you ask, gripping his hand, preventing him to unfold the blindfold.

"You were talking to my mother" he says.

"What...? But you came to your senses before that. How's that possible?"

"Yeah but I couldn't see anyone's face clearly and I may have kissed you thinking you are Hyemi. I used to feel a lot of aggression"

"And now?" you ask.

"That's enough answers for one question. Next" he says.

You are tasting the coca cola flavor now.

"Ready" you say.

Baekhyun raises his hand caressing your jawline gently. He cups your face with both hands and leans forward.
You gulp hard seeing his rose lips. You are suddenly getting tempted. You close your eyes and clench your hands into a fist when his lips finally touch yours.

Baekhyun notices your stiffness so he puts his hand on your fist gently. You open the fist slowly as you feel his warm touch, as if he just touched your heart.

You start to move your lips along with his. You didn't open your eyes because you were sure that this jerk must be smiling satisfyingly since you gave in so quickly. He slowly leans back and you open your eyes to see a clear satisfaction on his face.