Chapter 8: Christian

Start from the beginning

Alec pulled back. Christian swatted his hand when it came around again. He pulled away before leaning his spoon towards him.

"No thanks."

"..it wasn't for you." Christian looked down at the sudden coldness on his pecs. Alec was trying not to grin.

"You gonna get that?" He shook his head. Alec met his eyes slow, soft curls and sharp jaw peeking from the hood.

"Can I?"

He met his eyes, realizing then. Alec was asking. He bit his tongue, feeling the bulge in his pants. "Yeah."

His fists clenched at the tongue that ran over him, across his nipple and up to the nape of his neck. The guy was there nipping at him just as he'd done before.

Christian grabbed him beneath the blankets. Alec moaned at the feel of his firm hand gripping his thigh. Their mouths met, Alec slid his hand slowly down his chest.

"I don't wanna fuck up again."

"You won't." Christian muttered. He pulled away, leaning for a nearby drawer he'd stocked. Just incase. That's what people did, right?

"You sure? I know, I know, it's hard to tell but I actually prefer to bottom."

Alec shrugged. Christian just gave him a look, making him grin.

"I've never done this." Christian stated, handing over the supplies. He brushed at his face, trying his damndest not to look as pathetic as he felt. "With a guy. You might have to show me."

He'd never done it for pleasure is what he's meant. He'd had plenty of experience but none that would help him now.

He wanted Alec. That scared him. His heart pounded in his chest at the thought despite how turned on he was. And he had 17 years of pent up energy so that definitely wasn't what was holding him back.

Fucking Richard.

"Hey..your positive? Cause I'm like..on the verge of jumping you right now? And we're definitely fucking in that hot tub too."

"Jacuzzi, you mean."

"Bro just get on me already." Alec deadpanned. Christian grinned, pulling him close.

— — —

He swung the door shut behind him, the paintings practically shaking on the walls. He could feel his father calling out from the living room but ignored it.

Surprise, surprise he couldn't go through with it.

The weekend with Alec was sunshine and fucking rainbows until they tried to have sex. Christian chickened out. And how he wished that had been it.

They spent the rest of the weekend there. Alec tried to pretend like he wasn't annoyed but Christian wasnt a fucking idiot. So they spent all day just tiptoeing around eachother. It was rediculous.

Christian didn't usually take the fall for shit he didn't do. He wanted to say he understood, that it was his fault for saying he was sure when clearly he wasn't. But..if Alec only knew. He had every reason to not want to. Right? Or he was fucking crazy?

Well he guessed it didn't matter anymore. First day back at school since, Alec avoided him like the plague. He tried to talk to him at their lockers but he was gone before he could get a word out. So he guessed the message was pretty clear, wasn't it. It was about the sex.

Since day one it had been about laying it on thick, getting in his pants. And now that Alec knew he didn't have a shot, he was onto his next straight boy. Or school slut. Whatever caught his eye.