Chapter 8: Christian

"Holy shit, this place is crazy, man! So your dad owns this? Y'all never use it?"

"For vacations, I guess." He watched, shuffling behind as Alec ran from room to room of the house. All he could hear was mutters and cusses and the squeaking of sneakers.

"Hey, hey..alec-" Christian grabbed his arms, pulling him away from the jacuzzi he'd spotted tucked away under the gazebo. He pointed, mouth wide.

"Yeah, I see it. Look, you wanna get food or not?"

"Damn, you would be so much hotter if you let me live here bruh. You know that right?"

"Come on." Alec grinned, gripping his chin before jogging off.

"I call shotgun."

Christian watched, trying to get into the mood. Who that man was, what they were. It wasn't any of his business. And what's going on at home; as much as it sucked, that wasn't any of his business either.

"Dude, come here a sec!"

"What?"

He trotted up the stairs 2 at a time. He slowed at his bedroom where the kids jacket was thrown. Christian grumbled, draping it over his shoulder as he entered.

"Dude." Alec chuckled, pointing to the couple posters lining the walls. "Borderline pornography, I like it."
Alec stared, smirking. He gestured to it for any explanation. Christian just shrugged.

Growing up he figured if his dad saw it, he'd leave him alone. Catch on to..man, who knows. His dad didn't bother him much on vacations though which was the main reason he enjoyed them so much.

Some nights he tried to get off to the women in the posters but he never felt anything. He had the phone, he knew he could do the same with a guy but it scared him so he didn't.

Moral of the story, nearly 17 with still zero fucking clue.

"So. This what your into then?"

"Maybe." Alec looked his way, smiling a little. He stepped up slow, taking his jacket from Christians shoulder. He stared as the lanky hands grazed slowly down his shirt.

"Maybe." Alec mocked deeply, tsking. Lips grazed Christians softly. He ignored the confused look as he drew back.

"You alright?"

"Yeah. Just hungry."

"Mm. Sure I can't help?"

"..Alec."

He leaned forward pressing kisses to his lips. Christian stared at the arm around his shoulder.

"Come on. I'll make you something good."

Later that night they were sprawled out in the big living room on the couch, having stuffed themselves with some Mexican dish Alec made, he couldn't remember the name.

Alec had gone crazy with the big tv and lush grey sectional. Christian sat shirtless, munching on popcorn. Alec was screaming at the horror movie in annoyance, somehow finding a reason to shit talk each character. He sat in Christians bigger hoodie, digging into a tub of ice cream.

"You look good." Christian stated. Alec looked over. His eyes narrowed at the unexpected comment.

"That was hard for you, huh?"

"Yeah." Christian nodded immediately. Alec chuckled, nudging him.

"Ay, my turn."

"Huh?"

Alec reached forward, not having released his spoon. He felt down Christians abs with the smooth back of his hand.

"That. I like that."