01, go johnny go!

Start from the beginning

So she hunts in the darkness of the night. Very Dracula-esk. Blah blah blah. People, couples especially, love to walk around the streets at midnight. Don't they know that maybe a mountain lion might just suck their blood. When Damon first came here, he told her that the council, the o so very smart council, told the news that there was a mountain lion on the loose, does that even happen and why did people believe it?

She was done with Damon, she was done with Stefan and she sure as hell done with Elena crying all the time. There's nothing left for her here. Their mom's gone - legitimately this time, like genuinely dead dead, their father has been dead for a while so no need to worry about his abusive tendencies, trauma with jazz hands, Damon and Stefan will be fighting over Elena and she will pretend to be oblivious to it all and risk her life for no reason.

A couple, one she'd seem roaming the halls of Mystic Falls High School. A jock and a nerd, so cute. Too bad they were dying today. Roxy come out from behind the bushes like fox and compelled them to keep quiet. Usually she liked to hear their painful screams, but it'll alert of the Scooby Doo Gang and that just takes the fun out of all of it. Blood is just a high for her. Imagine drugs without the dangers of killing you, don't do drugs kids, that's the sort of high a vampire get when they drink human blood. It's like this insatiable need that's never truely fulfilled.

She went back home with a plan in mind. Home. What a subjective thing.

She walked past the living room and saw Damon passed out on the couch.

Did I really ruin our family?

If I just didn't live, would everyone been happier?

It didn't matter, she's not going to be here soon anyways, and maybe, just maybe she'll be happy for once, but even she's not that bad of a person that she would just abandon them, well not yet, it depends on who it is. Caroline is the sweetest person or vampire anyone had ever met. Not going to lie, Bonnie irked her sometimes but she deserves a goodbye, who knows, she might not ever see her again. A goodbye forever, she hoped not, but a goodbye nonetheless.

𝗥𝗢𝗫𝗬 𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗛𝗘 doorbell to the Forbes place repeatedly, trying to wake up Caroline. The little 'ding' starting its own repeated sequence, I think she broke it.

"I'm coming, I'm coming gosh, your going to wake up the entire street," she heard from inside the walls.

"Who is it?" A tired Bonnie awakens. Two birds, one stone.

Caroline and Bonnie, Roxy would consider them her only real friends in Mystic Falls. Ever since she came to this godforsaken town, by Damon's command, Caroline and her just clicked. Bonnie and Roxy was a bit of a bumpy road. Roxy though she was a bitch and Bonnie she I was a psycho who killed people, until she killed a person and then she started liking her... Roxy not so much but hey, it's better having a witch on your side than against you.

Caroline opens the door with a tired smile, and bed hair. "Roxy?" She says confused. "What are you doing here?"

"I just can't do it anymore," she announce with a sad smile. She eyes the bags in her hand and car on the road behind her. Her brows furrow and she steps out of her house, onto the porch, where Bonnie had also joined her. There was no going back.

If they didn't know about what happens with Damon, Stefan and Elena, they would've surely chained her down and given her aneurisms until she told them that she was thinking like a decapitated frog but they knew this day was coming. "And your sure you want to do this," Bonnie says while preparing for the spell to make her untraceable from any other witches.