First date

(A/N: Hey y'all, I know I havent been updating like at all, I got a gf so I've been spending all my time with her and also I usually just practice drawing and dont really write too much, but this story blew up for some reason and people want me to write more. Anyway, I know I said this is a one shot book which it will be but the first few chapters will be connected, though if you wish they can be read as stand alone things, anyway hope yall enjoy!!!)

  Jirou wakes up, yawning a little as she sits up, only to be stopped by Momo pulling them back down and whining a little.

  "Noooo..." Momo mumbles, still alseep "Miineee..."

  Jirou blushes a little but smiles as well, kissing Momo's nose.

'She's so cute...'

  They turn around in Momos arms so she's facing her, staring at her sleeping face with a lovestruck smile.

  'I have a girlfriend... a beautiful.. adorable girlfriend... not an official one though... not till tonight anyway'

  Jirou leans in, unable to not give into the temptation of kissing Momo's cute lips.

She gives into it finally and kisses her lips softly, Momo's eyes flutter open as she smiles, blushing a little.

"Well good morning my adorable angel..~"

Jirou instantly blushes, a lot.

  "M-Momo hi I uhm.. I'm sorry if that was weird it's just your lips are really cute and I couldn't help myself that was so wrong of me not to ask I'm so so sor-"

  Momo cuts her off with another kiss, cupping their cheeks as she pulls back, smiling more.

  "It's not weird at all hun, don't worry.." She says, pecking her forehead.

Jirou is a bit confused, wasn't Momo all flustered the other day? When did she become so confident?

  Momo sees Jirou with a confused expression, giggling a little, Momo answers her questions as if she can read her mind.

  "If you're wondering why I'm all confident now, it's just because I was caught off guard the last time you kissed me, now it'll be a bit harder to fluster me angel.."

"I swear you have a mind reading quirk or something Mo.." Jirou pouts at her words, crossing her arms.

"No, I just have good intuition.." Momo answers as she giggles at Jirous actions, causing the poor girl to blush a little.

"A-Anyway.." Jirou says, trying to change the subject, "I still need to take you on a date before you're officially my girl.."

"I Can't wait darling.." Momo replies, holding the girl closer to her, "Where shall we go?"

"Have you ever been to a fair?"

  "No.. but I sometimes saw them from the window from my mansion, I've always wanted to go but my parents were always busy with other stuff.." Momo looks to the side, a sad expression on her face.

It makes Jirou's heart hurt, they never want to see her face like that ever again.

  "T-Theres one in town this weekend.. wanna go? I'm paying!" She states quickly, knowing Momo will want to pay for everything.

The other girl instantly starts smiling again, "Okay honey.."

Jirou is speechless for a second, surprised that she won for once, until they saw a mischievous glint in Momo's eyes.

"You're just saying that so I take you then you're gonna pull a complete 180 and pay for everything, even if I protest aren't you?"

  Momo laughs nervously, looking everywhere but at the girl in front of her, "W-Whatever do you mean darling? I'd never do something like that ahahah..."