Confession pt.2

A couple of hours had passed as the two slept soundly, Momo holding Jirou against her protectively as Jirous head was in her neck.

Jirou was the first that awoke, nuzzling more into the unknown warmth beside her. She then groans a little and sits up, seeing Momo sleeping with a small smile.

She blushes furiously and moves against the wall, her breath quickening 'What what what what what, why is this goddess in my bed-'

Jirous thoughts were paused by a sudden wave of nausea taking over them, she quickly puts a hand over her mouth before running to the bathroom and throwing up into the toilet.

Momo shoots up when she hears this, being slightly awake the second Jirou moved away from her, she goes to the bathroom as Jirou slumps onto the ground.

"K-Kyouka!" She exclaims, going over to her and sitting down, pulling her into her lap as she creates a blanket to put around her.

Jirou slowly opens her eyes to see a very worried Momo, as she's muttering comforting things to her while tucking some hair behind her ear.

"Y-You're gonna be okay you won't die I'm not gonna let you die on me Kyo I promise-" She's almost in hysterics, Jirou thought she'd never see a girl like Momo, a girl who always thought rationally, to be in hysterics over Jirou 'dying' because she threw up.

"Mo, babe I'm okay.." Jirou says, sitting up and laying her head on Momos shoulder, almost giggling when she sees her face turn red from the name.

"R-Right yes of course it's just some form of the cold, I don't know why I thought that.."

"It's okay, you were worried I get it.."

Momo sighs and pulls Jirous head into her neck, hesitantly kissing the top of it, which causes both girls to blush.

"A-Are we uhm.... dating?" Momo asks hesitantly, gulping a little.

"No," Jirou replies, to which Momo whimpers and they continue "I have to take you on a date first silly.."

"You don't have to do that, w-we can just date now, without all that.."

"Awww, is someone eager to date me?~" Jirou teases with a snicker.

Momo blushes a little "Q-Quite so yes... I am very eager.."

"Don't worry you'll be able to once I can take you on a proper date, and I'm not all sick and stuff.." Jirou lets out a cough and nuzzles into Momos neck for more warmth.

Momo stands up while carrying Jirou once again, setting them on the bed and covering her up with both blankets, sitting next to the sick girl.

"I need to go get you some water, because you'll get dehydrated if you don't drink any after throwing up that much.."

Jirou whines and moves so her head is in Momo's lap "I won't let you.."

Momo lets out a giggle "Kyo stop being cute and let me take care of you.."

"I ain't cute..." Argues Jirou as Momo starts to play with her hair.

'There's a beautiful goddess woman playing with my hair and calling me cute what did I sacrifice to Sappho herself to get this to happen to me-'

"Oh please you're like an adorable puppy dog.."

"How exactly am I a dog?"

"Well, you get really excited over your music, you're always wanting cuddles, you whimper like one when you're sad or want something, and you're just so cute!" Momo finishes with a quick kiss to Jirous nose, making the poor lesbian blush.

"O-Okay maybe I am, but you still ain't allowed to leave.."

Momo rolls her eyes playfully "But if you're gonna take me on that date you have to get better, and to do that you need water and rest.."

"...and cuddling.." Jirou adds with a blush, holding Momo tighter

"Yes, and cuddling... but I do have to get up now Kyo.."

"I'd rather die in your arms then have you get up.."

"Kyouka."

"Fiinneee.." Jirou whines, moving back to the pillow with a huff "Better not be long.."

Momo giggles and kisses Jirou's temple "Don't worry cutie, I won't be long.."

"Good.."

Momo gets up and walks out the door, coming back about ten minutes later to find Jirou hugging a pillow at her side and pouting, though her head shoots up and she smiles when she sees Momo coming into the room.

Momo swore she could see a tail wagging back and forth as she giggled and handed Jirou the water "Here.."

Jirou takes the water and chugged it down quickly "Thank you.."

"I told you that you were dehydrated, stubborn." Momo teases as she kisses Jirou's nose.

"I-I just didn't want you to leave.."

"I know, but you're still stubborn.."

Momo lays down next to Jirou and moves the pillow with a smile "You missed me that much Kyo?"

"S-Shut up, of course I did.." Jirou says as she buries their face back into Momos neck.

Momo giggles and begins to play with her hair once again as Jirou lets out a yawn, falling back asleep slowly.

"Love you.." she mumbles before passing out again.

"I love you too.." Momo replies with a smile, falling asleep as well.

(A/N: Don't worry y'all will get the date next chapter I promise-)

~Kitty❤️