When He's Accidentally Drunk (19K Followers Special)

Start from the beginning

He snuggled closed to me and gave me a few kisses on my cheek.

"I love you too, Izuku. But is everything okay with you?", I asked him and wore a worried expression, "You're not acting like yourself. Did something happened-"

"W-WAIT, THIS IS MY BROTHER'S DOING!"

Our moment was stopped when a boy around our age ran towards us and he's even bringing along another person with him which is probably his brother since he looks exactly like him. (A/N: Yep, these are the same dudes from the Todoroki book)

"I....hah hah...we apologize! You see, my twin brother here is a troublemaker and he didn't mean to use his hypnotic quirk on your boyfriend. This is meant for another person, right brother?", the young male said and bowed before he smacked his brother's arm, "R-Right?!".

 His twin nodded and is already feeling a bit guilty for what he did before he nodded.

"Alright, alright. I'm...I'm really sorry for all this. I'm suppose to prank a specific friend of mine in front of the station but my aim missed because a kid bumped into me", the twin troublemaker said and bowed, "If only I could revert the effects of the drunk hypnosis, but I guess you have to wait for the next day".

Huh? Drunk hypnosis?

Now that I think about it, the way Midoriya is acting really does have similar antics of what a drunk person would do.

Stumbly movements.

Cracked voice and stumbling words.

Words and gestures that doesn't fit the person's original behavior.

Man, who would've thought I would see Midoriya acting this way except its with the use of quirks.

I looked back at Midoriya is trying to pose like All-Might and even trying to imitate his expressions but he keeps failing.

"Y-Yeah, that is the only way! We're sorry! We'll try to make it Dup to you! I mean, we're students from U.A. in case you don't know!", the nice twin said and smiled.

"Really? From what class are you two from?", I questioned and crossed my arms while Midoriya is trying to do the floss dance but he keeps messing up that he almost wanted to cry.

"Class C! My brother is kind of like that Shinsou guy from General Studies but-Anyways! We promise that we'll make it up to you!", the nice twin replied and clasped his hands together, "S-See ya!".

With that, the pair of twins left us and its funny how the nice twin is dragging his naughty brother away from us.

What a weird bunch of twins and how come this is the first time I am seeing them and not in school?

I shrugged the feeling and when I turned back to Midoriya, he jumped on top of me and started snuggling.

"(Y/N)-channnn~!", Midoriya said in his drunk voice and giggled like a cute child, "L-Let's....gooo..on our date! T-The day is....still y-young! H-Hahaha!".

I chuckled at Midoriya's drunk antics but I sighed and still felt unsure if our date will still go on because of his condition.

"As much as I want us to go through our date but...I think we should probably just go back to my place instead and cuddle-"

"N-NO!! I-I...I..."

He interrupted me and held me tight before he started tearing up all of a sudden.

"I-Izuku? Why are you crying-"

"P-P-PLEASE, (Y/N)-CHANNNN! I-I-I want us to....continue o-ourrr dateeeee!", Midoriya begged sadly and sniffed, "P-Please....pleaseeeee...I want our d-date...I want tooo go to p-places with you...i-it's a w-wasteeeee b-because w-we j-just got hereeee".