Them

This is not new to them, every two days in a week they call in for meeting. It was assigned by their friend whose IQ is higher than the rest and he humbly says their where all the same in the eyes of the world.

"What did Jimin say?" Said Seokjin "It's not knew Seokjin. You know how Yoongi loves his bed." Said Namjoon. "Yeah, I know that. But it's still the same every goddamn time." Seokjin retorts " What we can say? That's Yoongi to you." Hoseok says while shrugging. "Just breathe Seokjin... "Namjoon added just then Jimin burst to the café door shouting "Please don't kill me Seokjin!! Its Yoongi's fault" while raising his hands in the air. Then there's Yoongi saying "At least we came Seokjin." Upon hearing it Seokjin just sigh and says "What can I do. That's part of you."

Now that they are complete, they gather on their usual place. "So what do we have here?" Namjoon breaks the silence. " You know we're mostly busy with our lives but we need to pursue on that pact we made years ago." Hoseok added. "It's not just a pact Hoseok... And also we know how crammed our schedules is. Especially the both of you, Hoseok and Seokjin, since you two manage this café. I'm also grateful on that. Because we have a place for such as this meeting and all." Namjoon replies. "Anyways so what we can do? Let's plan it!" Taehyung says enthusiastically. "Let's get it!" Jungkook adds "You and your strange slang Jungkook" Yoongi retorts tiredly. And so they said every idea came to their minds. Until..

" I have a greatest idea!" Taehyung shouts in the middle of their discussion and upon doing that other customers of the café looks at him. "Sorry." He mutters " Okay you have an Idea. So what it is? Please do enlighten us." Yoongi says while placing his hand on his chin. " So.. Jungkook and I are Vloggers, and we do have a channel for that. Why don't we make a song and perform it, then we post it there. Like thus old times." Taehyung says his plan while smiling to the other. Upon hearing it, Jungkook nods his head. " That's a feasible idea Taehyung." Namjoon agrees. And so everyone agrees " We need to plan it accordingly." Yoongi say while nodding his head. " Let's fix our schedule to match it with everyone and you guys can come here except closing time. This café isn't 24 hours you know." Hoseok says while listing all their schedule for the week. " Okay this meeting is adjourned, and I need to go back to the kitchen." Seokjin retorts. " Guys! Before you forget message me what theme should we make for the song. I'll just combined it. Yoongi, I need your genius mind. Hoseok just be ready on the choreographs. And the rest of you, I will tell you what can you help in middle of this process. " Namjoon gave their responsibilities for the song. " Fighting!" Jimin shouts for encouragement.