I walk down the hallway while reading the text Greg sent me,the address of the party.
"That was q-" both I, and her words stop at the same time. She looks terrified to see me,she takes her eyes from mine and I continue down the hallway. She's in her usual jeans and t-shirt. I know she's looking at me as I take up my keys from the key holder I turn my head sideway down taking a quick glimpse of her.

She darts her eyes away from me and I open the door and went outside. She's the last person I want to see right now or ever but of course with Bri as her best friend I don't expect anything else. As I pull up at an abound building,the sound of music coming from way upstairs hits my ear.

I walk up to the third floor and open the door not bothering to knock. The sound of heavy metal music fills my ears, I walk over to where is supposed to be a kitchen and pull some kind of fucking pink drink from the fridge. I open the bottle taking a smell out of it before bringing it to my lips.

The sweet alcoholic taste invades my senses and burns my throat less. This is shit. I pour the what's supposed to be alcohol into the what's supposed to be a sink and walk out of the kitchen.

"Brent my man" Greg slurs.
"All these alcohols are shit" I growl,he laughs and hands me my usual scotch.I take a swing from it savoring the familiar burn that comes with it.
"The others are smoking pot in the other room" he tells me like I care.

He takes out a cigarette from his pocket and hands it to me with a lighter. I rest my liquor on a table near by and light it then put it in between my lips drawing the smoke from it then puffing it into the air.
"I'm gonna go get laid" Greg slurs.

I roll my eyes watching as he walks off, I take another swing off my liquor and drag my cigarette. I'm not in the mood to fuck anyone,not when she's at my house sleeping over,not when I can picture her fucking sexy body. Shit. I chug the scotch this time to keep my damn erection from growing.
.....

Phoebe's POV

"Do you wanna finish watching Power?" Bri asks while I make caramel and chocolate buttered popcorn and my own cupcakes.
"Sure!!" I shout from the kitchen wiping my hand on the apron. It's seven in the evening and I haven't seen any sign of him.

Why am I even thinking about him right now? I shake his image out of my head and move on to decorating the now ready baked cupcakes. My designs still needs more work but I tried,I add an extra touch of cinnamon and chocolate chip.

I place them on a tray along with the popcorn and two homemade milkshake which I made with Bri's help which contains of banana,chocolate,strawberry and yogurt. Bri rubs her palms together greedily as I place the tray onto the coffee table.

"I'm going to take a shower later" I tell her discarding of the plain black apron.
"Ok" she answers with her mouth full.
"Sorry" crumbs fall from her mouth onto her pjs,I place my hands on my hips and sigh. I join her on the couch after cleaning up the kitchen. I left extra cupcakes and smoothie just in case.

"These people are so corrupt" Bri scowls while eating the last of the popcorn. I let her have it while I down the last of my smoothie. Five hours later Bri's asleep, I clean up the used dishes and cups then head to her room for my toiletry.

I try her shower but it's too cold, I walk down the hallway in search of another and successfully found one with warm running water. My muscles relax as the warm water touches my skin,I search for my strawberry scented shampoo and dump it into my hair.

Brent's POV

I left the party because of boredom, I'm drunk right now and need to take a piss. A few minutes later I'm parking in the driveway,shutting the door and entering the house. I stride towards my bathroom down the hall and open the door. The sound of water hits my ears and I no longer feel the urge to piss.