"I tried to stop you K, but you just kept on going".

I chuckled "Oh so that's your story? You gon' tell Des, and eerybody else I raped you?".

"Wait, no-".

I cut him off "Exactly...because you know that in that moment you wanted it just as much as I claimed I did...I'm just gonna' see myself off".

And with that I stormed out realizing I had no car. I used my tracker, and saw that it was still in Buffalo Wild Wings parking lot. Sighing, I called an uber there, and fell into a deep thought. I always told myself I'd never be that female. I'd never be that one bitch that has relations with a taken man....especially not one with an entire family. But here I go. I feel disgusting, and I am totally pissed at myself. I cannot believe what happened just happened.

When the uber arrived, I got in and looked down at my blown up phone...

DAMNIT! THE REVEAL PARTY IS TODAY!!

I had messages from both my dads, both my moms, Tori, and Fiji.

I opened my dad's messages first.

   Daddy💙🔪 (my dad):

Daddy🔪💙: Morning baby girl

Daddy🔪💙: U straight?

Daddy🔪💙: Kiyah answer me

Daddy🔪💙: Listen, tell everyone who is posed to be at that reveal party that the time has been pushed back 2 hours the gang got sum emergency shit that needs to be done

Daddy🔪💙: Yo ass betta text me back in the next hour or so,or ima go ona killing spree to find u

Me: Plz don't dad, I'm okay I just overslept

Me: But what is going on with the gang?

Daddy🔪💙: It's a good thing you called when you did bc we was really finna shoot sum niggas up

Daddy🔪💙: But stay outta' grown people's business hon💀. I'll see you later 2day.

Me: Wtv mane

I opened everyone else's messages, and they basically said the same things. My mothers informed me that they had already told all of the guests of the party that the time had been pushed back 2 hours. So instead of starting at 3:30, the party will start at 5:30 I'm guessing. By the time I had let everyone know I was okay, my uber had arrived at Buffalo Wild Wings. I quickly got in my car, and sped home. As soon as I stepped in my house I stripped out of all my clothes and dived right into the shower.

As I showered Smoov was the only thing I could think of. He laid his life on the line for me and my best friend, and he took up my legal charges. It's sickening to me that the way I repaid him was sleeping with another man, while I know that when he gets out he wants to have something more than just friendship with me....thinking about this made me feel even more disgusted with myself, so I tried my best not to think about it. I just focused on scrubbing my body...I wanted his touch washed off me completely.

When I stepped out of the shower I quickly brushed my teeth. I took down the frontal I had gotten weeks ago in records time and I washed my hair, letting it stay in its natural state. I slicked my edges, and tied a scarf around my hair before running to my closet and putting on my outfit. Since this was a gender reveal party people were gonna wear either pink or blue. You wore pink if you thought that Tori and Fiji were having a girl, and you were blue if you thought Tori and Fiji were having a boy. I was wearing pink because I was team Fiji. She wants a girl baddd, and I wanted to have a little niece too.