Nijah sat in the classroom in her usual seat next to Sekani

Nijah sat in the classroom in her usual seat next to Sekani. The two haven't really exchanged words to one another. Sekani was feeling some type of way because Nijah didn't come to his game and didn't try to atleast send a text.

Nijah wasn't really upset but she did feel some type of way because her best friend was mad at her over something she had no control over and yet he wasn't trying to let her explain. Plus he let his girl toy talk to her any kind of way.

"Gimme a pencil." Sekani said looking over at her and she looked at him with a frown before turning the other way.

"Mmcht youn hear me talkin to you." He said and she chuckled a tad. He was really about to question her about ignoring him when he did it to her this morning.

"Nijah." He said and she sighed. Honestly he wanted to be the one mad. He didn't want her to be mad at him.

"What Sekani?" She sighed talking lowly.

"Don't be ignoring me." He frowned.

"You did the same thing." She sighed finally looking at him.

"I had a reason you don't. Females trip me out. They try ta get mad when da other person. Lemme guess you mad cause im mad atchu?" He asked.

"Im not mad." Nijah shrugged.

"But you was throwing shade on Instagram yesterday though." He said glaring at her.

"I was quoting a song please stop." She said.

"What song was you quoting nijah?" He asked cutting his eyes at her.

"Last one left by Tom p." She shrugged.

"Yeah aight." He said. "Now gone head and explain yourself im listening." He said looking at her running his tongue over his bottom lip.

"I tried explaining and you didn't want to listen. That was Friday Sekani today is Monday." She said.

"Okay, now talk ta me. If yo ass woulda text me back you woulda known I wasn't mad no more. Then i put my pride ta da side and texted your stubborn ass just fa me to be blocked." He said mugging Nijah.