meeting a new baby cousin!

Start from the beginning

"YAY!" Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore and Harlow all say in unison.

RJ lets Harlow down and she runs out to the car with Benji, Coralei, Averie and Theodore!

"Are you excited to see everyone?" Will asks RJ.

"I'm excited too. I'll drive." RJ says as he kisses Will and Will smiles back

"I am excited. Let's go." Will says as he kisses RJ back.

Will, RJ, Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca all load up in the car and head to Jeff and Brannon's house!

*****
After a ten minute drive, Will, RJ and the kids have made it to Jeff and Brannon's house!

"We are here, guys!" Will says happily to the kids.

All of the kids cheer and get very excited to see their cousins!

Mallory and Myles happily walk outside together and they walk over to the car to greet everyone.

"Hey everyone!" Mallory says with a smile.

"Hiiiii!" Myles says with a big smile.

"Hi, Mallory! Hi, Myles!" Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore and Harlow all say in unison happily to Myles and Mallory.

"Hey, Mal! Hey, Myles!" RJ says as he waves at Myles and Mallory.

"Hey!" Will says with a big grin.

Will picks up Luca and shows him to Mallory, who hasn't met Luca before.

"Oh my goodness! Luca is so big and so cute!" Mallory says as she smiles at Luca and Luca coos at Mallory.

"He is! He is growing up so fast and loves to eat." Will says with a chuckle.

RJ helps Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore and Harlow out of the car.

"Hey guys!" Mallory says as she hugs and kisses Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore and Harlow one by one.

"And hi, Averie! I am so happy to finally meet you!" Mallory says as she introduces herself to Mallory.

"Hi!" Averie says happily to Mallory.

"HI!" Josie and Davis both say in unison as they both run outside to greet Will, RJ, Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca!

"Hey Jos! Hey Dav!" Will says as he hugs Josie and Davis.

"Hey!" RJ says as he hugs both Josie and Davis.

"Averie, what do you think of Florida so far?" Mallory asks Averie happily.

"It is so cool and warm!" Averie says with a big smile.

"It sure is!" Mallory says as she hugs Averie again.

Luca coos some more making Mallory smile at him.

"Ugh! He is giving me baby fever! Can I hold him?" Mallory asks a Will happily.

"Of course you can!" Will says as he hands Luca to Mallory to hold.