How To Protect A Boyfriend

Start from the beginning

I turned to look at semi, his eyes were on me. Dark red on his face. I laughed a little once again before making my way to him as we continued on. I wasn't really sure what we were doing. But I truly knew that Semi had it all planned out. 

We kept walking down the street as it was a peaceful quiet walk. The nice air flowing through are faces as it wasn't to cold. Just enough to send a calming aura through me, a safe on. As we kept walking I felt semi grab a hold of my hand. I blushed not really looking at him as we continued to walk. His hand was warm on my cold one, as it felt nice. I looked at him for a second to see a happy smile on his face, as he had yet to notice my glances. Which he seemed to never catch on to. 

We kept walking as I was truly still unsure where we were going. But soon that safe aura left. Still the air I thought was once calming disappear. As I was unsure why, but a horrifying aura came into the air. As im sure I was the only one to notice. My stomach began to ache as I felt like I was gonna throw up. I didn't know why I was feeling this way. But as time went on. Semi not noticing, and me being confused, I finally knew why. 

While walking down the street two people caught my eye as they seemed very familiar in ways. As they could soon be recognized. My eyes shot wide as I quickly turned my head. Not wanting them to notice me. Semi stopped as I bumped into his back which caused me to jump. With that he slowly turned around. "You seem stressed, are you o-" "Hey loser!" I froze. They noticed me. I kept my eyes on semi as I didn't want to turn around. Instead I just stood there looking down as shivers went down my spine. The name calling continued like "Loser" and "Freak" and other harsh words. But as they continued semi growled before wrapping his arm around me and continuing on, as he covered my ears. 

Once far away semi un covered my ears "Don't listen to those bullies" he spoke gently "They don't know what there talking about" So with that semi grabbed my hand as we kept walking. As I was still unsure where the final destination was. We were soon in the middle of town. Stores everywhere. We walked through the crowds as semi seemed to slowed down as we headed to a restaurant. It looked quite fancy. I quickly tugged at his hand as he made it to the door. He turned and look at me in confusion, shock to. I looked at him for a bit before I said what I was waiting to say "This place isn't expencive right. Can't we go somewhere small I don't want you to spend to much money.." I said this cause I forgot my wallet as I think either way semi would have payed for the dinner. 

He shook his head before dragging me in. I tried to stop him as I truly didn't want him spending to much money. But if he was going to be hard, and not listen to my request. Then im going to get the cheapest thing on the menu or I have to pay him back. We went up to a desk that had menus, as a lady was standing there. The desk was nice as it was wood, but a nice shade of red was on it. Tinted in a way. I looked around noticing everything around me. The tabled were clean as no dirt or dust could be seen on them. The chairs were the same red stained color as the seats had nice cushions. The place smelt nice also. As all different types of foods filled the air as it all smelt very tasty. I got distracted as I felt a tug on my hand again as we were now following the lady semi was once talking to. She sat us down at the table of two very kindly, as her nice words were soothing. She both gave us menus before saying her thanks (For us coming here) and then left. I smiled gently at her kindness. 

I looked in front of me as I saw semi looking through the menu as I bit later he put it down. As I had yet to look through it. Semi caught me staring as he looked at me, arching an eyebrow. "Did you find what you wanted" My eyes went to the right, breaking are eye contact. "No". I said soflty. "Why" he responded quickly. More like an answer instead of a question. With that I truly didn't know what to say so I opened the menu. Looking for the cheapest things...

   Time skip 

(Im so sorry for this time skip I have no idea what type of food I wanted to put. Im dearly sorry I should know that but sadly I don't. As I also don't want anyone to get mad at me if I put certain foods, cause they maybe aren't fancy enough...As id truly hate to disappoint someone... Im sorry this is long...)

We both finally finished are meals. I did get the cheapest thing on the menu, as semi tried to argue with me about it. But luckily I won. Once done semi paid for the food as we thanked the lady who once served us as we left. It was dark out now as the moon was coming up, the sun slowly going down. disappearing out of ones sight. 

This time I grabbed semi's hand as we both walked down the road. It was peaceful and quiet as the only sound heard was the tires of cars. 

The walk was quite long but soon we made it to my house, as on the way we agreeded that we'd both just go there. It was already midnight once we got there as the walk was very slowly, but calming. I gave semi some big pj's of mine hoping they'd fit as they barely did. 

Soon after we both went to my room as we struggled about who was sleeping on the floor and who wasn't. But then we both just decided to sleep in the same bed. 

We both snuggled up together slightly as for some reason it was a bit embarassing. As I truly had no idea why. I just felt like it was wrong in ways and I was being childish. But I put the thought to the back of my head as semi wrapped his arms around me before we soon both started to drift off to sleep. 

.

.

.

.

"Goodnight" was are last words of the night, as slumber took us over. 

Hello kohais!

I'd like to apologize about the end as it was rushed...As I was for some reason really anxious. With that it caused me to type fast and think fast as I tried to get this done with quite alot of speed. 

I'd also like to apologize for my absence, as if you didn't heard I was just struggled.  But i'm healing so im ok! But other than that I truly hope you enjoyed the story! Sorry if i'm bothering any of you..