CΉΛPƬΣЯ FIFƬΣΣП

Start from the beginning

She brought my shirt up and removed it, breaking away from our kiss left me dazed and a dopey smile spread across my face. But that soon fell when she whispered to me, "That wasn't so hard now was it?" She was referring to my shirt which was now off.

"Awh! Fuck you." I heard a booming laugh from downstairs and Alice replied, "The time will come." I looked at her with excited eyes.

"Can it be now?" She shook her head rapidly, "What! No!" Emmett's laugh became more apparent and it almost sounded like he was in pain.

"You started it." I mumbled towards her then I was hit in the face with a shirt. "Put that on and stop complaining." I started grumbling out incoherent words mostly along the lines of 'don't wanna be a stupid Barbie doll.'

When I finished putting on the shirt Alice handed me a pair of pants which I gladly stripped out of my own to put on. "Why?" I asked her as I looked in the mirror, it was a very expensive looking button up with matching pants.

"Oh! You look great!" I wiggled around in the outfit trying to get used to the  feeling of satin clothing against my skin. I've never had this kind of clothing before so it was almost uncomfortable for me to wear.

"But why?" I asked again being a little upset over the fact I was being treated like a three year old that couldn't dress themselves. "Because my love, you must look presentable in the future to match with me." She kissed my cheek as I looked at her through the mirror.

"You're a vampire, why can I see your reflection?" I pointed towards her in the mirror, her short stature made me smile a little even though I wasn't much taller. "I don't know." She shrugged at me and turned me back around.

"Why do I have to match with you, not that it's a bad thing but why?" She moved her arms to the back of my neck and pecked my lips. "People need to know that you're mine." Her voice was a little possessive, I don't know if I should be scared but it was kind of hot.

"People already know that, I kissed you today, remember? In front of everyone." She shook her head at my words almost dismissing them.

"Doesn't mean people will believe it." Now it was my turn to shake my head at her, "People don't mess with me anyways, why would you bother." She ran her hands down my chest and stopped them around my waist.

"You don't hear them, I do. You have no idea how many girls talk about you." She rolled her eyes in disgust, "Plus, take the fact that you'll finally look nice as a good thing. So when you meet the Denali coven, you won't look like a slob."

"You suck." My hands grabbed her cheeks and I rubbed them with my thumbs before kissing her. "But I'm still attracted to you." I said pulling away.

"Its the mate thing." She dismissed, I didn't move my hands as I stared her down. "Maybe, but I probably would've fallen for you anyways. Who wouldn't? You're perfect." She sighed at me and hugged me tightly.

"Babe please stop I can't breath!" I wheezed out to her, her strength is incredible now that I'm noticing it. "I'm sorry! It's just, you're amazing, you make me feel happy and I love it so much!" She apologized after releasing her grip on me.

"Its okay and I'm happy that you are." I gave her a big smile. "You have no idea how long I've been waiting for you." She whispered at me, bringing me down to kiss her again, which I gladly accepted.

A knock on her door broke us away from each other. "Can you guys stop being cute before I throw myself out of the window?" Emmett told us through the door.

"Don't you have Rose?" I retorted towards him.

"No she's out hunting right now." He sounded saddened, longing for the blonde woman. Alice laughed at him and he just walked away at a fast pace. "Why'd you laugh, I kinda feel bad."