Untitled Part 1

And here I am, after many years, on the fandoms of Rise of the Guardians, Frozen and company.

This story will be a crossover between Rise of the Guardians, Frozen, How to train your dragon, Rapunzel, The Brave and other animated movies.
Let's just say that Frozen 2 has awakened in me the love for the ship that pushed me to write my first fan fiction back in 2013. So yes, Jack Frost and Elsa will be two of the main characters of this story.

This fan fiction will be a bit of a love letter to the various Disney / Dreamworks post-2009 animated movies and I'll try to create a crossover between these works while remaining as close as possible to the canon material.
In a nutshell, if I ever decide to make a movie in which these characters meet, without going against the continuity of the various movies... well, here's what the result would be.

For this reason, the following story will be set temporally after the last chapter of each franchise involved.
In addition, I will use many elements from the series of novels "The Guardians of Childhood" which inspired the realization of "Rise of the Guardians". But don't worry, you don't need to have read the books to understand this story.

Having said that, the trend of the fan fiction will depend a lot on the audience response and your reviews.

English is not my first language and I'm currently searching for a beta-reader ( just a grammar corrector, actually ), so, if someone is interested, please, contact me on my account!

I wish you a good read!

XXXX

Prologue:

The wind shrieked like a suffering infant, while the flock of sheep, with the thick woolly coat that protected them from the storm, tightened their rows to warm up.
They formed a circle, with the small bleating and cold in the center, bowing their heads towards the snow-covered ground, their eyes shut against the whipping air. With their breath freezing on their muzzle, they stood still, resisting the storm.

In their lairs, wolves and bears waited for the storm to cease, the former supported by the comfort of the pack, the latter lonely and resigned. No matter how hungry they were, nothing would push them out until the sharp wind ceased its lament and the blinding snow got tired of blowing.

It was late winter in northern Norway. The bright November landscape had given way to the bleak gray of December, and in the Johannessen family they were all chilled with humidity.
Yet no one worried about chilblains or colds, nor did they think nostalgically about roasted meat, because Granny Inger was about to tell one of her stories.

That evening, the elderly lady was sitting in the most suitable place for stories: in the living room, on the wooden bench next to the fireplace.

" What story do you want to hear tonight?" Inger asked, enjoying the heat of the fire on her back.

Rolf's children sat in front of her, perched on stools. All of them loved the stories, even the second son, Olav, a very reserved child. Hoping to get away from the house and go for a picnic in the woods, he had put his head out the door, drenching himself and returning, knocked down, to a stool in a slightly secluded position, where he had sat pretending an expression of pious indifference.
The others began to make a lot of noise, after hearing Inger's question.

" Sandman and the War of Dreams!"
" Ollie's Odyssey!"
" The Man in the Moon! The Man in the Moon!"

Little Erik was sitting on his stool and waving his arms, while Rolf's shepherd dog raised his huge head, worried by that bustle.