Chapter 6: The Wakening

(EDITED)

Stiles pov,

    As Lydia falls to the floor I run to her and grab her and pull her on to my lap and shack her trying to get her to open her eyes but her eye stay closed.

"Lydia open your eyes open your eyes Lydia!" I say Scott walks up to me and gets down on one knee

"You should get her to to the hospital" He says but I'm so distracted I barley hear him.

"I-I should get her to the hospital" I say picking her up and start to leave when I turn back around "Can you tell the kids and my dad what is going on?" I ask Scott nodes his head then I run out the door and towards my car.

   I open the back seat and set down Lydia then I run to the drivers seat. I put my hand on the steering wheel to try and get them to stop shacking then I turn on the car and start to drive.  Half way to the hospital the car start to slow so I pull over the it comes to a stop and a hear a bang and smock start to come out of the car.

"Shit." I curse of course this was going to happen to day I look back at Lydia I can see her body move as she breath. A tear runs down my face I get out of the car and run to the back seat and poll Lydia out of the back and slam the door closed with my foot, then I start to run.

i pike her off the floor and i yell "dad watch the kids" and I walk to the car they all are going to meet me at the hospital as they all drive away i start the car and drive away I am haft way there the car start to slow done and then comes to a stop I look over at Lydia as a treas runs done my face I grab Lydia and get out of the car and start run.

      After about three miles I finally can see the hospital just a little bit down the road, I look down at Lydia in my arms I can feel her heart beat starting to slow so I run even faster. 

"My wife she fainted" I yell when I enter the hospital everyone around me looks up then a few nurse run over to me, one of them takes her out of my arms and they she start to run down the hall and through the doors intel i cant see them a more. I think about following them when a nurse comes up to me.

"Hello, can I ask you a few queations?" the nurse asks she has brown hair pulled up in to a high bun.

"Yes." i say and follow her to a seat next to a desk.

    After I answer a few queations she tells me to go find a seat and they will find me whe they have more news. I search the rows of seats there is only a few people in the seat i chose one in the corner away from people and I wait.

    After about two hours finally the Doctor comes out and say "It looks like her baby is"he starts to say but i interrupt him and say

"What baby?"

"You don't know she pregnant?"

"How far along is she?"

"looks like two weeks"

"So what is wrong with her?"

"She has a thing called placeta praevia"

"what does that mean?"

"It means that if she has this kid it can kill her and the kid my die to but we have to take her in to surgery are you okay with that."

"Yes is she still asleep."

"Yes if you want to come talk to the office workers and they will take you to her okay."

"okay."

   He walks away I plop down in the chair next to me and put my head in my hands then the kids pop up in my head so I stand up and walk over to the phone in the left corner of the room because I forgot to grab mine. I put in my dads number and wait that the third ring my dad picks up the phone.

"Hello." he says

 "Hi dad can you come to the hospital with the kids i will tell you more when you get." Then I hang up before he can say anything else.

  After about ten minutes I see my dad and the kids walk through the door I stand up when they see me the kids start to run towards me.

"Where is mom dad is she okay."says Emily franticly. 

 "Yes she unconscious if you guys want to see her I can take you to her." I say the node their head yes.

 I walk over to the long desk where a young girl seats looking at her computer, she has long black hair that is pulled up in to a bun and she wears the usual blue uniform.

"Where is Lydia Stilisky room at?" I ask the nurse looks up at me then back down at her computer.

"She is in room two on the right." the nurse says pointing down the hall.

"Okay, thanks" I say then we start to walk down the hall.

   We walk down the hall in tell if find the room the nurse told me to go to. There is a small window in the door. Inside Lydia is laying on the operation table with three doctor by her.

"She is in surgery?" Emily asks. 

"Yes."

"Can I have a minute?" she asks not looking away from the window.

"Yeah come and get me when your ready." I say as I walk way the others following me.

  After a few minutes of seating in the waiting room Emily comes walk back down the hall a smile on her face.

"Their done." she says when she gets to me then I see the doctor walking behind her when her gets to use I stand up.

"It looks like she is going to be okay but she has to stay her for the next week or two." the doctor says looking down at the clip board in his hand.

"Okay is it okay if we go home?" relief fills my body.

"Yes we will see you tomorrow." he says before walking away and down the hallway.

   When I wake up the next morning I look over to where Lydia normal sleep but seeing her not there makes my heart sink. I flip my feet out of bed the kids are already awake I can hear them outside playing around. I quickly get dressed in a orange and blue tee-shirt and jean and with a hoodie I find some blue snickers and but them on. When I enter the living room Tommy and Crystal are playing with Lagos and Emile (of course) is on her phone and my dad is reading a book.

"Hey I'm going to the hospital." I say Crystal jumps up and runs over to me.

"Can I come with?" happiness  in her voice I kneel down so I'm the same height as her.

"I'm sorry sweetie but its going to be really boring there so you guys are going to go stay here." when I say the words Crystal slumps over and a frown appears on her face.

"Okay." she says the life leaving her voice.

"Okay be good I will be back soon" I say grabbing my keys and wallet. I open the door and head from my car.

   When I get to the hospital I walk right to Lydia's room when I get there I find Lydia seating up watching TV on the small television in the corner of the room. she has one a white hospital gown that ties up In the back her long read hair is pulled up in to a high messy pony tail to keep out of her face, she looks beautiful even now.

"Lydia." I say entering the room

"Hey" a big smile form's a crossed her face when she sees me.

"Are you okay?" I ask not leaving the door way.

"Yes now get over here and kiss me you guff ball." She laughs with a wave of her hand.

 I walk over to Lydia and lean down I take her chin with my fingers and pull her lips. When we separate I hear someone calling my name from out in the hall I walk out in to the hall. Emily stands shocked In rain. Then Emily start to scream and high pitched scream. After a few seconds it hits me that she is yelling "Mom" I turn around and enter back in to the room. Lydia is laying in the bed her eyes shut like she's sleep the one thing that tells me she not sleeping is the blood staining the white sheets. 

Shes dying.