Epilogue

Lydia's pov,

5 week later

    "That is the last box." Stiles declares he throws him self on to the bed next to me his arms stretch out wide on the bed.

"Finally." I sigh in relief.

"Hey you didn't do anything." He says opening his eyes and glaring at me.

"Hey I'm pregnant." I defended placing my head on his chest he wraps his arms around me.

"Mom my door knob fell off!" Yells Emily from her room Stiles groans.

"Tell me again why we moved in to the lake house?" He asks.

"Because no one would buy it because of all of the claw marks in the basement and we need a place to live" I remind him.

     I use my elbows to push myself up I place my lips on Stiles lips he place his hand on the back of my neck and on the small of my back he push's me up aganst him. In middle of a kiss my phone goes off from the other side of the room.  I push my self off of Stiles and walk over to the desk across the room where my phone lays.

   My phone lights up with the name Beacon hills high school I quickly grab my phone and hit the answer button.

"Hello." I say

"Ms. Stilinski it's Ms. Smith the principal of Beacon Hills high school." Ms. Smith tiny and squeaky voice comes out of the phone.

"Oh hello Ms. Smith" I sit down on the closes box.

"I was just calling to tell you that you got the teaching job if your still intrusting?" Joy fills my body.

"Yes of course."

"Well great can you come in tomorrow to fill out some paper work?" she ask.

"Yes."

"Okay I will is you tomorrow goodbye." she finishes.

"See you tomorrow goodbye." I say hanging up the phone I place it down on to the desk. I jump off of the box happily.

"What?" Stiles asks siting up on the bed I run over to him and jump on top of him pushing him on to the bed.

"That was Ms. Smith I got the job." I say with a smile Stiles smiles back.

"really that great." he pulls me down on top of him and kiss me.

"I'm glad we are home" I say between kisses.

"Me too" says Stiles.

Emily's pov,

    I flip of my lamp and lay down on my bed I close my eyes and let sleep take over my body but I'm pulled back to reality by my bed moving I quickly seat up in fear. Seating at the end of my bed is Allison her short brown hair falls is in disarray she has a red flowy shirt on black skiny jeans.

"Allison what are you doing here?" I ask in shock.

"I'm here to see if you are okay?" She asks placing her hand on mine.

"Yeah I'm fine" I say leaning over and flip on my lamp once again.

"So I'm guessing that your parents told you about every thing" Says Allison looking down at her hands.

"About wolfs, banshees, and fox's yes they did." I say "but now that Peter is dead I can go back to my normal life" It feels like relief that I don't have to do this anymore I can go back to being a normal teenage.

"Peter was just the begging" Allison and my eyes lock together Allison moves her whole body to face me.

"what do you mean?" I ask in shock 

"There is more coming and they are way worse then Peter."

THE END