Chapter 10: He got out.

(Edited)

EMILYS POV,

      I wake up to my alarm going off its 7 am I pick up my phone and quickly turn it off so I don't wake up anyone, I still have Allison's letter in my hand. I look over to make sure I didn't walk any of my siblings us Crystal and Tommy are both still fast asleep and of course Clary is standing up in her crib. I look over at my parents bed all I can see is my mothers bright red hair flowing all around her. I flip my legs on to the hard wood floor and head to the bathroom when I step in front of the door it fly open and my dad comes in to view.

"What are doing up so early?" he asks rubbing his eyes.

"Well we have never been here for this long and I thought I would go exploring." I shrug.

"Okay don't get lost and be back by 5."

"Why?" I ask

"Scotts and Kara are coming over for dinner." he says moving out of the way of the Bathroom, and in to the hallway.

"Okay well I'm going to go to the bathroom." I say walking side ways past him and in to the bathroom I close the door.

      When I get to the spot that we meet up at yesterday Allison is seating on the ground.     I get out of the car and open the trunk and pull out two camping chairs that I found in the garage and walk over to Allison.

"Oh you brought camping chairs." she says getting up off the ground.

"Yes I didn't want to seat on the ground today." I say as I put them up and seat down on one of them Allison seats down next to me.

"Oh yeah I have to be home by five" I tell her.

"Why?" she asks.

"We having dinner with Scott."

"Oh." she looks down at her hand that are twisted together on her lap her nails are painted cherry red.

"Do you miss him?" I ask I don't know a lot about her death all I know is that she died in Scotts arms they loved each other I wish I know how she died but I know they never told me how she died.

"Of course."

"Have you gone to see him?" I ask

"No and I don't really want too."

"Why not? I bet he will want to see." I say taking her hand

"I don't want to make him say good bye to me again." she pulls her hand out from under mine and wipes away a tear.

"Well we should get started." she says standing and using the back of her hand to smooth out the wrinkles of her dark green jacket.

LYDIAS POV,

I search the bed for my laptop I find it at the bottom of the bed I pull it on to my lap and flip it open I press the on button and let it boot up when Its down I type the username and password in and press enter when it is down loading a photo of the whole family pops up I click on the goggle icon at the bottom of the screen. I open my email I have 20 new ones I scrawl through them.

I'm scrawl through my emails when the door opens and Stiles comes in and seats down neck to me on the bed.

"Can I talk to you?" Stiles asks as he start to close my laptop, I quickly remove my hands from the keyboard.

"Sure." I say setting down the laptop next me on the white sheets and turn to look at Stiles.

"Why didn't you tell me you're pregnant?" the question leaves me in shock all I can do is look down at my hands that are twist up in the sheets.

"I was going to tell you." I say softly not wanting to look him in the eyes.

"When after you died!" he says anger coming into his voice, at the words my hand snaps up.

"What?"

"The reason you fainted is because you have something called placeta praevia." he says

"What is that?" I asks I think I have heard about it but I don't know.

"The doctor didn't tell me much but if you have this baby it could kill you." he says

"Your not going to lose me." I say placing my hand on top of his.

"You don't know that." he says pulling away.

"Yes I do Stiles look at every thing we have been through and you haven't lost me yet." I say coming closer to him

He starts to say something when he is interrupted by a crying baby

"I will go get her." he says getting up off the bed and walking out of the room when he leaves I place my head in my hands.

EMILYS POV,

I close the door behind me and pull off my purse and throw it on the floor next to the door and slip off my shoes. I walk in to the living room where my grandfather is setting on the couch.

"Hello." he says when I enter the room.

"Hello." I sit down next to him he is watching the news I hear a door open and my dad comes in to view he has my baby sister crystal in his arms.

"Hello dad." I say he looks up at me.

"Hello sweetie." he leans down and kiss me on the forehead.

There is a knock on the door my mom comes out of the bedroom she's wearing a red dress her wave long red hair is pulled up in to a pony tail she has red high hills on my mom always rocks heels. my dad walks over to the door and opens it. When my dad enters the room again but this time there is two more people with him Scott and Kira. Kira is wearing a with a blue tank top and a green army jacket on with skin jeans, she has a wired looking belt on an black convers. Scott has a black V-neck t-shirt and jeans with black combat boots he match my dad.

"Okay dinner is almost done." my mom says walking over to the kitchen then there is a ding from the oven.

"Emily would you set the table and stiles would you tell the kids that dinner is done." my mom yells from the kitchen I get up off of the couch and walk in to the kitchen and open the cabinet and pull out some plates and cup. I place them on the dinner table then I grab the silver ware and place them down next to the plates.

My mom places dinner on the table its chicken Alfred my favorite I pull out my chair and seat down. My little sister violet comes walking in and behind comes in my little brother tom come in behind her they find there chairs and seats down.

AT DINNER

"Scott what do you do?" I ask

"I'm a Veterinarian." he says.

Someone's phone goes off I look around to see whos it was Scott reach's down in to his pocket and pulls out his phone.

"Oh my god." he says as his eyes go wide

"What?" asks my dad

"Peter broke out of econ house." Scott says