Chapter 4; We Meet Again.

(edited)

Lydia's pov,

  When I wake up I turn over to see all of the kids fast asleep. I slowly remove Stiles arm from around me and place it on his sides and then pull away the blanket. I swing my legs at of bed and place them on the cold hard wood floor and walk to the bathroom where a pink flower dress is hanging on the towel hanger.

  The bath room is supersizing really clean the granite counter is free of clutter besides the cup with all of our toothbrush's in it, on the left side of the sink is some soap. The inside of the shower is covered by a white shower curtain. Hanging from the towel rack is a blue towel.

  I walk over to the shower and pull the shower curtain to the left reliving an almost as clean shower as the bathroom. I reach and turn on the shower I place my hand under the water to make sure its the right tempter once it is. I take off my clothing and get in to the shower letting the water shock my hair and body in the warm clear liquid.

  I turn off the water and get out of the shower, I wrap my hand in the blue towel and pull the tower comes falling down from the rack but I stop it from hitting the floor and rap it around my body and let it shock up the water on my body. When I'm dry I put on the dress the fabric feels soft and cold on my body.  When I enter the living room Stiles is seating in the living room next to his dad watching the sports network.

"Hey, you need to go get ready." I say pointing at Stiles

"Why?" He ask confused.

"Don't tell me your forgot, your hanging out with Scott today and Emily and I are hanging out Kira." I say trying to reminded him.

"Oh yeah." he says to me as I walk down the hall toward the hallway, I open the bedroom door when I step the kids are awake and playing around. Emily seats by her bag searching through her bag throwing her close on to the floor next to her.

"What are you looking for?" I ask her stepping in to the room..

"My makeup bag." she says looking up at me only for a little bit before she continues to search through her bag.

"Its in the side pocket." I pointing at the pocket.

"Thanks" she pulls out the bag

"Now get ready we are going to the mall." I instruct as I walk out of the wall and down the hall. 

Kira Pov,

"Scott you need to wake up or your going to be late to meet Stiles." I say trying to shack Scott awake.

"Okay, okay I'm awake." he says seating up in the bed.

"Great now get up." I say standing up and walking to the kitchen Scott follows me out of the room and he turns in to the bathroom. I can hear him turn on the shower.

    When Scott is down get ready he comes in to the kitchen he has on a button up gray T-shirt and jeans. 

"Hello." I say leaning over the counter and pull his lips to mine.

"Hey." He says when he pulls away and walks over the red wooden dinning table where our breakfast waits for us.

   I place our dirty dish's in to the sink when I hear a knock on the door. I wipe my hands on the white towel that seat by the sink and I walk to the door. When I open it I see Stiles and Lydia but they are not alone standing next to them is a tell girl with long brown hair just like Stiles she's looking down at her phone making it so her hair covers her face like a curtain but I can see she has a carved face making her look like a model you would see on the cover of seventeen magazine.  She wears a flowy blue formfitting dress with white flats.