Chapter 3: Almost There.

(Edited)

In the car

Stiles pov,

  I look over Lydia has her chair leaning back so she's laying down as she sleeps with Clary in her arms behind her the girls are also asleep, Emily has her head leaning up against the window. Crystal sleeps with her head in Emily's lap. Tommy seats on the iPad playing Minecraft. 

  When I look back at the road we drive past a green sign that say we have five more miles intel we hit Beacon Hills, I let out a sigh of relief I cant wait to get out of this car.  After a few more miles I can see the sign coming up I suck in a breath as we past the sign and the car fells with graphs I look over to see Lydia and Emily seating up in their seats their faces are filled with fear.  Lydia starts to calm down when she realizes were she is she relaxes back in to her seat.

"Are you okay?" I ask

"Yeah I'm fine." She says rocking Clary back to sleep before is starts to cry and wakes up Crystal. I'm about to ask Emily the same thing but when I look back at her she is already asleep again. 

   After a few more minutes of driving I look down at the gas to see that I'm also at empty so I turn in to the 711 and pull up next to number three.

"do any of you want a drink?" I ask turning towards the kids in the back now all of the kids are awake Emily is on her phone and Crystal is on her D.S. with out even looking up they all shack their heads No.

"Lydia" I say she looks up at me "will you come with me?" I ask making a gestor to the gas station with my head.

"Sure." She says reaching back and place Clary in her car seat and then we both get out.

  When I step outside the cold sends a chill up my body we walk up to the door of the gas station Lydia is about to open the door when I stick out my hand to stop her and turn to look at her and she turns to look at me.

"So are you going to tell me what's just happened in the car or what?" I ask not trying to make it sound so anger but it did.

"When we left Beacon Hill all of it went away" She says

"What do you mean all of it?" I ask

"All of it the sensing death, everything that comes with being a banshee just when away." She say.

"Okay." I say confused on what this has to do with anything.

"But when we entered Beacon Hills I heard Screaming and everything came back." She says "and Emily could hear it too." 

Lydia's pov,

   As we stop in front of Stiles dad house I see parked in the side parking lot is the blue jeep when I see it I cant help but let out a laugh.

"Your dad kept the jeep." I say covering my month.

"Yes I made in promise not to get rid of it." He says pulling in to the drive way.

"We are here." I say to the kids before I get out of the car the kids and Stiles follow short after. The kids start to head for the door.

"Hey, hey get back here and help." Stiles calls after them making them stop and turn around.

    Stiles hands each kid their bags when the step in front of them when they get their bags they turn and run to the front door. Stiles hands me one of our bags and he takes the rest i close the back after him and follow him to the front door where the kids stand waiting for us.

"Grandpa!" Calls Tommy right when Stiles open the door he runs in and throws his bags on the floor and runs in to the living room every one else sets down their bags and follows tommy in to the living room.

  When we enter the living room Sheriff Stilisky is get up off of the his recliner and tommy runs over and in to his arms.  

"Their you guys are." He says hugging Tommy.

"You've got so tall, your almost as tall as me." He says pulling out of the hug.

"Hi dad." Says Stiles walking over to his dad and hugging him.

"Hello Stiles" he says as they pull away "And hi Lydia." he says hugging me "And hello Clary" he leans down and kiss Clary on the head.

"Emily get off your phone for one second and say hello to your grandpa" Stiles says to Emily who hasn't looked up from her phone once. Emily lets out a grown and turns off her phone and places it in her back pocket.

"Hey grandpa" She says giving him a hug.

"Don't forget about me grandpa" Says Crystal from next to me.

"Of course I would forget about you." Sheriff Stilisky says running over to Crystal and pulling her in to a bear hug he picks her up and twirls her around.

"I put a king side bed in your room thinking the kids could sleep on that and you and Lydia can sleep in your old bed." Says Stilisky to Stiles.

"Yeah that will work." Stiles says "Now let go get unpacked" He finish's.

Middle of the night,

  I'm woken up by Stiles tossing and turning and half of the time he's pulling the sheets off my body.

"What's wrong?" I ask

"Well I cant get comfortable." Says stiles I can only sleep in the middle of the bed."

"Okay I will sleep with the kids." I say standing up but before I can walk away Stiles grabs my wrists.

"No, no don't do that." He says as he pulls me down on top of him a laugh bubbles up in my throat and before I can stop it the laugh comes out.

"Shh, your walk up the kids" Stiles says putting a finger to his lips but before I can answer he pulls my lips to his then I roll off of him and he pulls me against him so we are both in the middle and we kiss intel we both fall asleep.