Chapter 9: Your A Natural.

EMILYS POV,

       When Allison finishes pinning the target on to the tree she steps out of the way for me.  I lift the bow up to my face. 

"Make sure you pull back as far as you can." Allison reminds me I pull back the string. 

"When your ready just let go of the arrow." Allison makes it sound like it so easy.

 I count down from three in my head one, two, three  then I let go the arrow goes flying through the air sending a small gush of wind in my face, it looks like it might hit the target but right when it gets to the tree it just falls to the ground not any where near the target.

"That was close you just need to aim you weren't really aiming." Allison says trying to sound as optimistic as she can but I know she's think the same thing as me.

I suck.

Allison walks over to the tree and grabs the smith black arrow off of the floor and walks back over to me.

"I don't think I can do this, I'm never going to be as good as you." I say looking down at the ground embarrass by how bad I failed.

"Hay its your first day your not going to be an expert do you think I was an expert when I first started?"

"Yes." I say as I look up at her with a raised eye brow.

"Okay maybe I was a little bit." she says with a giggle.

"but that was because I watch my family do it for a long time all you need is practice okay." she says holding out the arrow to me.

"Okay." I say taking it and putting it back in to the bow. I lift the bow back up to my face when I do Allison steps out of the way. I pull back the arrow then I count down from three in my head then I let go of the arrow and it goes flying through the air then straight I close my eyes not wanting to see me fail once again but when I open my eyes the arrow is in the middle of the target.

"Your a natural." Allison say as she turns her head and gives me a smile and I can't help but smile back.

  We are In the forest practicing in tell it gets dark so Allison takes down every thing and shows me how to put away a bow the right way.

"There is one more thing we have to do before you go home." Allison says as we get in to the car.

"Okay" I say as I buckle up

    Allison parks out side of a old house then she gets out of the car but I set there intel she looked back at me. Her look tells me to get out of the car so I unbuckle and get out. When walk in to the house there is a chair in the middle of the room with ropes beside it.

"What is that for?" I ask.

"Well the first thing my dad did in my training is he tidied me up to a chair and then wait to see how long it toke me to get out and now I'm going to do that to you." She says walk over to the chair.

"But what if it takes me hours?" I say following her.

"It won't." she sound so sure but me not so much.

"Whatever." I say setting down then Allison ties me to the chair.

"Here." she say putting an arrow in my tied up hands.

"What is this for?" I say as I grip the arrow in my hand.

"To get out, I will be outside." she says as she leaves the room I can hear her walking down the wooden steps.

  I walk outside to see Allison leaning on the car, I look down at my hands I have a red mark where she tied me I rub my hands trying to make them feel better.

"Wow how the hell did you get out in 10 minuses?" Allison asks in surprise looking down at my phone in her hand.

"I just broke the chair it hurt like hell but I got out."

"Why did I not think of that."

"I don't know but can I go home now?"

"Yeah lets get you home." we both get in the car and start to drive home.

   When I walk in to the house my mom is seating on the couch.

"What are you doing home?" I ask closing the door behind me.

"They relised me but I have to take it easy so your dad being a natzi about it the only thing I can get up for is to use bathroom and he does every thing else." Mom says rolling her eye at my dad.

"I want you to be safe and were where you?" my dad asks

"I went on a walk." I say seating down my bag

"That toke the whole day."

"Yes I'm really tired so I'm going to go to bed" I say pointing to the room at the end of the hall.

"Okay" he says.

"Good night love you both" I say going to the bedroom

"Good night we love you." They both say at the same time.

       I throw my self on my bed when I hear a nosie in the closet I slowly get up and walk over to the closet I open the door to see Allison bow and arrow setting on the floor and laying next to it is a letter, I grab the letter and close the closet. I seat down on my bed and open the letter.

       Same time tommarow we will work on you fighting.

-Allison