Chapter 13: And Any One That Comes With Them.

LYDIA'S POV,

      I close the door to Scott's house behind me.  Scott some how got the video footage from echon house.  We follow him in to the kitchen Scott sits down at the counter Kira disappears in to the office when she comes back she has a black MacBook in her arms she places it down infront of Scott then she sits down next to him.  

    I grab the stool next to kira and pull it to the other side of Scott and sit down Stiles walks up behind me and place his hands on my shoulders.  Scott flips open the laptop the screen comes to life with a picture of their family.   Scott search his pocket for the flash drive when he finds it he pull It out then plugs it in to the laptop.  The screen switch from the photo of his family to the footage from echon house.

   Peter is laying on a coot in his room the only thing blocking him from the outside world is a glass window.  Peter has on a black V-neck and blue jeans and converse all stair with red shoe laces .  He is staring at the con-creak celling when something draw his attention towards the camera at the corner of the room he seats up and then the screen goes black.  The screen is black for a few minutes before the room reapers but Peter is no long there and the glass window is in shards all over the floor.

"Well that didn't help us." Stiles points out from behind me.

"What are we going to do now?" I ask Scott turns to me his lips part like his about to say something but he is cut of by everyones phones going off.

     I search my purse for my phone I find at the bottom Surrounded by change I pull it out of my bag and press the on botton the screen comes to life with light its a text from an unknown number I press the text but a picture pops up.

    The picture is of a girl tied up to a wooden chair her long brown hair is covering her face she has on a button up shirt and a red sweeter making so the bottom of the shirt and the choler underneath it and blue skinny jeans with black bootys but I can's really tell who it is.

"oh my god." Stiles gasp confused I look at the picture once again but more closer then I realize who it is.

"Emily" I say

Emily's pov,

    I blink away the darkniss trying to remember what happened the pain of something ripping in to my wrists shocked me back to reality my eyes fly open. I'm tied up to a wooden chair I slowly lift up my head I'm in a wooden room.  I try to get my wrists out of the rope when I hear footsteps coming towards the room I stop in fear and wait for him to appear.  The closer he gets the louder the footsteps get and more fear fills up inside me.  The man comes in to view he has on a black V-neck and blue jeans with a leather jacket. his brown hair sits on his head perfectly if he hadn't have kidnapped me I might have thought he was hot.

"who are you?" I ask fear bulding up in me as he walks closer to me.

"I'm peter Hale" he says stoping right infront of me

"Peter-" I start when I nodce where I have heared that name before Peter Hale is the name of Derek Hales uncle he did something that got him checked in to Echon house but I don't know what. "Hale" I finish he shacks his head yes in reply.

"by the look on your face I'm guess you know who I am" he says turning away from me he strides over to the wall in front of me he flips around and leans on the wall with such swiftness.

"I do" I answer "what do you want with me?" I ask looking him in the eye I don't want to make it seem like I'm scared even though I am but he doesn't know that.

"I want nothing with you" he says pointing at me

"then why did you kidnaped me?" I ask angrily struggling with the ropes around my wrist. Peter use his foot to kick off of the wall behind him in one long stride his right in front of me he leans down so we are face to face. He is so close that I can feel his breath on my face.
" that's for me to know and you to find out" he says placing his finger on my chest all I want to do is get away from him. He gives me a wide white smile before walk away from me and out of the room with out another word.

   I close my eye and finally let the fear come out of me I let the memories of Allison's lessons with me flip through my mind like a slideshow but only one memories catch's  my attention its of Allison tying me to a chair just like the one I'm tied to know but I can't break the chair like I did then but there has to be another way out of this chair then I remember that Allison gave me an arrow to cut the ropes.  My bow and arrows are in the car but then I remember.

  I kick my heel up in to my left hand then push it closer to my right hand I reach in to the shoe intel I fell the cold mettle of the dagger I put in there when I was coming here I pull it out and let my foot fall back on to the floor.  I flip the dagger around in my hand and start to moving it back and forth on the rope.

    After about five minutes I hear peter coming back I quickly stop and try to hide the knife that is when Peter appears in the door way.

"your parents are on there way" he says shacking his phone in the air.

"what you want with them?" I ask anger in my voice.

"to be truthful I'm going to kill them and anyone else that comes with them" he says.