"It's not funny. I'm going to have to re-write it now." I groan and I look up at his amused face.

"I'll help." He says smugly and I stare at all my notes.

"Okay but seriously what do you need help with?" He glances down at the work too.

"Contract law." I say and I chuck the book at him.

"Ouch that was my chest." He scowls and I roll my eyes.

"You play football you should be able to catch things." I retort and I watch as he browses through the book and stares at all my neatly places sticky notes.

"You know you could just be like a normal person and write and highlight in your textbooks." He raises his eyebrow at me.

"No ways. I'll never be able to write in such perfect books." I shrug.

"Don't you wish your love life was as organized and as perfect as your study notes?" He bursts out laughing and I can see his pretty chuffed with his sneaky little remark.

"Shut up. Speaking of love life, how's the date planning going?" I give him a sneaky look and he lets out a deep sigh.

"I'm an expert at making things up as I go you know." He smirks and I don't know why but that comment raises a little bit of a red flag for some reason. I quickly push the thought out of my head and continue staring at my books.

"Okay but seriously I need to do this." I point to my notes and we both sit around the coffee table and he starts helping me and explaining the work, he really is smart. He gets up a couple of times to answer his phone which is a bit distracting. I really do need to get to know him a little better I think to myself as I mentally list all the questions I need to try and sneak into our conversation tonight.

"So what about we get a bottle of wine and get take out and we can do that? I need to just go and do a few things for my uncle quickly?" He asks as he walks back with his phone in his hand and I just smile. It will be easier to ask these questions in a quieter environment.

"Sure." I say and I turn back to my notes.

"Are you okay?" He asks and I smile.

"I didn't know your uncle was in America."

"Yeah he lives just outside of Princeton, he's who I usually go to when it's long weekends." He gives me a quick smile.

"Oh okay." I reply and silence just surrounds the room for a minute or two.

"So I'm going to go and then I'll be back. Is that okay?" He says softly.

"Don't need my permission." I wink and he bends down and places a kiss on my lips and walks out. I turn back to my work and I continue with my notes. This subject is going to kill me. A few hours pass and my concentration gets broken when my phone rings. I completely forgot to switch it off. I get up and run to it and it's Nick's called ID.

"Hey." I say softly and there's a brief moment of silence.

"Hey." He says, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah why wouldn't I be?" I frown.

"You phoned me and you were drunk." He says and I know he has a sneaky smile on his face.

"Oh I can't remember. Please tell me I didn't embarrass myself." I brush my hand down my face and I become a little red.

"No you only called me NickNak and told me I looked ugly in Kim's post on Instagram. No biggy." He has an amused tone and I just want to die a little.

"Oh my goodness." I close my eyes and yes I'm definitely a tomato now.

"So NickNak huh?" He laughs a little and I smile.