Adelia has been practicing swordsmanship with Arkin after she got the duke's permission. Atlas, on the other hand made a ruckus, saying it's dangerous for her to hold a sword but Adelia calmed him down by listing all the perks of her wielding a sword, including protecting herself in situations where no one else was able to protect her.

Adelia leaned back. "I'm here to see you," she declared.

Arkin raised an eyebrow at her.

"To hear news about the request I gave you..." Adelia continued in a small voice, feeling guilty that every time she came and look for him, it's either to give him an order or to ask about the progress on the order.

Arkin shook his head. "That's more like you," he muttered. "I got them. I'll hand them to you after," he said and Adelia nodded.

At her agreement, Arkin placed his hands on Adelia's shoulders to turn her around.

"Now, go back to the mansion," he said as he pushed Adelia by the shoulders. "I believe young master Atlas is looking for you."

Adelia pushed his hands off.

"Alright fine. I'll leave."

'He's really kicking me out of my own property.'

Adelia stuck out her tongue at Arkin and went back into the mansion. She decided to kill time by sketching some dress and accessory designs that will most definitely come in handy later on.

'When is he coming?'

As if on cue, there was a knock on the door.

"It's Arkin," he announced.

She put down the pen. "Come in," she permitted.

A second later, the door opened and Arkin entered. He walked straight to Adelia and handed her a file of documents as she thanked him.

"This is everything you wanted," he said.

Adelia took the file and excitedly opened it. She looked through the documents. He found the woman she had asked him to look for; Nora. Nora, as Adelia remembered from reading the novel before she transmigrated, was a commoner woman who created the Merchant Union, the biggest merchant guild in the kingdom that contributed to 7% of the kingdom's overall economy. Although Nora was the founder of the guild, her closest aide, Winston, was the face of and representative for the guild. The reason for this was the misogynistic way of thinking the merchants had adopted since years ago. No one except Nora's close and trusted friends knew that Nora was the brain and the actual head of the guild. This guild will become an avid follower of the first prince, helping him establish his position deeper. They play an important role in his descent to greatness, which made him the crown prince. That was stated in the novel. Merchant Union was a big part of Chiron's success, but Adelia needed the guild for her survival plan. It was too bad for the first prince.

"Good job Arkin," Adelia praised him. "You did well."

He did not give any reaction or response but underneath the straight face, she knew he was satisfied with himself as well.

She took out a piece of paper and started writing a letter addressed to Nora, inviting her over to the mansion. Although this was a sudden request, Nora would still accept the invitation. It was an invitation from the young lady of the Cruz Duchy after all, and to invite a commoner with no known achievements under her name for tea must mean business; even though the content of the letter makes it seemed like a normal and casual gathering. Adelia sealed the letter and handed it to Arkin.